Indict those BSO cops they murdered the UPS driver - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok stupiddddddddd. Let's start with your wife is banging a deputy as we speak and she is saying PPEEEAAASSEE don't stop!!!!!! Lmfaooooooo!

Again with the brilliant come backs? What a maroon.

Smashing beer cans against your forehead has proven to cause brain damage. So, sorry for your present condition. If you ever sober up, call again.

Unregistered

100 % pure Joe Biden like twisted FAKE NEWS. Pathetic wretched sissy!

What a mess the cops murdered the UPS driver and the innocent Rick Cutshaw sitting in his car. No protocol just blatant random shooting in any direction. Indict BSO cops for manslaughter. The middle of afternoon traffic put Broward residents at a risk. Why didn’t they contain the scene, wait for SWAT or a hostage negotiator. No they blindly caused the death of two innocent people.
    The UPS drivers father called it MURDER.

Sheriff Tony added insult to injury when that idiot heard that the Miramar PD Chief was going to hold a press conference Tony called him and asked him to wait until he got there. The Miramar Chief said Tony this is not your city so don’t bother coming and gave the press conference 15 minutes later.
    Not one news reporter, no eyewitnesses , no media outlets, no local government officials,,no national media reports, reveal any BSO involvement in the shooting.
    Only one retarded sissy on his mommy's laptop 👀 dressed as a star trek character thought BSO was involved! GOT TO LOVE IT!

Unregistered

Truth hurts . You're the pivot man in the democrats circle jerk commie!

Everyone knows BSO wasn't involved in this shooting. I watched the videos and I didn't see anyone hiding until it was over.
    Hey libtardo, please stay longer at that wilton manors hotel with your friends from the Club, The Wet Zuchhini and finish up on your circle jerk! Your wife is on her knees with a real Republican Trumpster behind her and she is waking up the neighborhood! If you're too interested in other men i will take care of her needs.
    Ps. Your mom just got here so don't rush snowflake.

Unregistered

Gay...................And doesn't know it yet!!!!

Again with the brilliant come backs? What a maroon.

Smashing beer cans against your forehead has proven to cause brain damage. So, sorry for your present condition. If you ever sober up, call again.
    Attention hemorrhoid!!!! You already used the smashing beer cans pathetic line last week. Guess what Nash Bridges......it's still not funny and boring like your life story. "I met my husband in starbucks, he gave me the old jerk and TUG under the table....blah blah blah blah........" !

Unregistered

Oh lefty commie puke hates cops because he failed the polygraph gay test

Again with the brilliant come backs? What a good looking man should do is call me! I'm a little scared rabbit but I do lick firemen!!!
    I want to taste barrak Obama's taint!!!!!!!
    No but I do smash your mom's faaaart boox when you're 😴 sleeping. Snaaaap!

Unregistered
    Everyone knows BSO wasn't involved in this shooting. I did see it but I ran like the little sissy girl ! I watched the videos and I didn't see any BSO COPS THERE
    Right because it wasn't a BSO case! TRY METRO DADE POLICE, AND MIRAMAR.

Unregistered
    In all reality folks since this happened in Broward County I sure hope they have good lawyers. Look what happened to Deputy Peraza and Deputy Peterson and three Deputies from Tamarac.

Unregistered

Hum...

I heard Peterson was one of the shooters..he wanted to redeem himself from the school incident...

Unregistered
    Attention hemorrhoid!!!! You already used the smashing beer cans pathetic line last week. Guess what Nash Bridges......it's still not funny and boring like your life story. "I met my husband in starbucks, he gave me the old jerk and TUG under the table....blah blah blah blah........" !
    The comment is a retread, but it is apparently a viable reason for your moronic behavior. I am trying to give you an out be smart and take it. Otherwise, all anyone sees is a lame, stupid idiot who resorts to attacking people by lying about their spouses. I really hope you can get some kind of help.

Unregistered
    The comment is a retread, but it is apparently a viable reason for your moronic behavior. I am trying to give you an out be smart and take it. Otherwise, all anyone sees is a lame, stupid idiot who resorts to attacking people by lying about their spouses. I really hope you can get some kind of help.
    You can't reason with a complete nut job. Remember your CIT training....just offer him a rubber diaper lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast