Why are people so ignorant to be believe politicians?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why are people so ignorant to be believe politicians?

Why are most people dumb enough to believe any politician? Is it they are just so content with their face in their phone, or what others are posting on social media? I mean it's so interesting to know where someone is stuffing their face at the buffet ... but really these people lie to is over and over and we trust them. They are all thieves who benefit from kickbacks. Look at our last govenor who spent 15 million of his own money to run. Look at Bloomberg who will spend over 100 million to buy his way in. Look at BSO s last honcho with all his lies......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are most people dumb enough to believe any politician? Is it they are just so content with their face in their phone, or what others are posting on social media? I mean it's so interesting to know where someone is stuffing their face at the buffet ... but really these people lie to is over and over and we trust them. They are all thieves who benefit from kickbacks. Look at our last govenor who spent 15 million of his own money to run. Look at Bloomberg who will spend over 100 million to buy his way in. Look at BSO s last honcho with all his lies......
    I agree, just look at Trump.

Unregistered
    And yet, he was the better of the two candidates!

Unregistered
    Because people are stupid and love to follow trends. LOOK ONLY AT FACTS NOT OPINIONS PEOPLE 🙄

Unregistered
    Amen!👍🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏

Unregistered
    What do you expect from the lying liberals.

Unregistered
    Most people are followers with no backbone. They like to ride the wave for there own political gain. All this crap is way out of hand.

Unregistered

TRIGGERED ??????? And you sheep 🐑 will.believe anything from msnbc!

AMERICANS are looking at TRUMP. We see a non politician, who is the patriotic Godsend and you doosh bags have tried to fabricate pathetic lies, that your sheeple believed.
    TRUMP destroyed Republican traitors, deep state unelected snowflakes, college students brainwashed by fake intellectuals.And best of all the enemies of America, fake media Democratic activist HILLARY goats! Pathetic Wal-Mart smelly Americans, I smell Victory! Bye now.

Unregistered

Democrats are the best at fund raising for us!!!love that impeachment!

Amen!👍🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏
    That's all you got??? YOU can only express yourself with Yellow hands and feet?
    Your funny....like a clown! Your ex-wife told me you have asssssburgerrs so now I feel bad!

Unregistered
    That's all you got??? YOU can only express yourself with Yellow hands and feet?
    Your funny....like a clown! Your ex-wife told me you have asssssburgerrs so now I feel bad!
    🖕🏿🖕🏾🖕🏽🖕🖕🏻🖕🏼 go 👉👌🏻 yourself. Dictator Bonespurs PATHETIC lapdog has been found!! And its covered in peanut butter and McCheeseburgers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast