Family members blame the police ! Over 2 millions views
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Family members blame the police ! Over 2 millions views

https://twitter.com/geneviemerino/st...178848768?s=21

Today I lost my brother, because of the ****ing negligence and stupidity of the police. Instead of negotiating with a hostage situation they just shot everyone. (Including my brother) please retweet this so everyone can be aware how stupid these cops are.

Unregistered
    Did you check the background of these people making the comments? A bunch of retards and police haters with no knowledge of how the system works, except for their experience when they were arrested!!!

Unregistered
    What do you expect from third world democrats

Unregistered
    Ungrateful goo Rats, cowards parasites like most of the “citizens” notice how they don’t talk about the real criminals that did this. Screw them all...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://twitter.com/geneviemerino/st...178848768?s=21

Today I lost my brother, because of the ****ing negligence and stupidity of the police. Instead of negotiating with a hostage situation they just shot everyone. (Including my brother) please retweet this so everyone can be aware how stupid these cops are.
    Perhaps blame your coward brother who didn’t fought back and allowed those two criminals to take him hostage since you don’t have the courage to blame the two animals who really killed your brother, the UPS driver’s family is blaming the officers because they are after money and they are a bunch of cowards that are afraid of blaming the real criminals in fear of possible retaliation from the thugs family or friends. Is easier to blame the good guys who put and end to this two criminals.

Unregistered
    This whole incident must some how be Captain Ortiz's fault.

Unregistered

Your a bunch of comepingas!!

You guys are actually justifying yesterday actions??? I’m sure the city DO’S say you should run up to a truck that just got 29 and engage it. I’ve never seen a felony stop like that in my entire life time. Since all you idiots are a bunch of zeros that can barely speak English on the radio it’s expected of you to make dumb ass comments on Leo affairs. You city guys are a bunch of morons that don’t even know anything about police work. Again it’s expected for you guys to be dumb as a rock since your leadership is filled of nothing but rookies... like SGT that got promoted soon after making probation as an officer. What a ****ing joke you guys are. ****ing retards can’t even speak proper English over the air, ehh miami chow me 09ing. Lmfao....

Unregistered
    You guys are actually justifying yesterday actions??? I’m sure the city DO’S say you should run up to a truck that just got 29 and engage it. I’ve never seen a felony stop like that in my entire life time. Since all you idiots are a bunch of zeros that can barely speak English on the radio it’s expected of you to make dumb ass comments on Leo affairs. You city guys are a bunch of morons that don’t even know anything about police work. Again it’s expected for you guys to be dumb as a rock since your leadership is filled of nothing but rookies... like SGT that got promoted soon after making probation as an officer. What a ****ing joke you guys are. ****ing retards can’t even speak proper English over the air, ehh miami chow me 09ing. Lmfao....

I know you don’t work for the city but I do and your statement is spot on. Nothing but morons work for the city. But with that being said. The shooting yesterday has nothing to do with the retards I work with although I’m sure it would have been worse if that had been the TRU unit or city POs.

Unregistered
    This whole incident must some how be Captain Ortiz's fault.
    Nestor the RAT please send another complaint

Unregistered
    I know you don’t work for the city but I do and your statement is spot on. Nothing but morons work for the city. But with that being said. The shooting yesterday has nothing to do with the retards I work with although I’m sure it would have been worse if that had been the TRU unit or city POs.
    TarU has the dumbest bunch around, mike is the worst one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast