Family members blame the police ! Over 2 millions views - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny thing many of you here wouldn't have ran towards the UPS truck that way and if you did many of you would have been ROD now. Keep talking smack behind a screen and making yourself sound tough.
    And you are the same or worst a real parasite that comes here to spread venom and vomit towards an tragic incident, you are a true Charlie Papa, ComePinga!!!

Unregistered
    You guys are actually justifying yesterday actions??? I’m sure the city DO’S say you should run up to a truck that just got 29 and engage it. I’ve never seen a felony stop like that in my entire life time. Since all you idiots are a bunch of zeros that can barely speak English on the radio it’s expected of you to make dumb ass comments on Leo affairs. You city guys are a bunch of morons that don’t even know anything about police work. Again it’s expected for you guys to be dumb as a rock since your leadership is filled of nothing but rookies... like SGT that got promoted soon after making probation as an officer. What a ****ing joke you guys are. ****ing retards can’t even speak proper English over the air, ehh miami chow me 09ing. Lmfao....

Papo you are just hating because you are too stupid to pass the Sgt’s test. So you can speak English without an accents... wow. But guess what... you are still an officer who speaks English very well and will never make Sgt. Keep hating loser

Unregistered
    Remember the 16 hour swat stand off with the homeless lady in her parked car in wynwood. The one that had the bb gun.

Unregistered
    Remember the 16 hour swat stand off with the homeless lady in her parked car in wynwood. The one that had the bb gun.
    She wasnt shooting so next.

Unregistered

Que classe comepinga!

Papo you are just hating because you are too stupid to pass the Sgt’s test. So you can speak English without an accents... wow. But guess what... you are still an officer who speaks English very well and will never make Sgt. Keep hating loser
    Papo I don’t take the SGT exam because I don’t want to be part of an incompetent administration who makes up rules on daily basis. I’m happy where I’m at. You a loser who can’t even utilize proper punctuation. Your just another retard like LT. Rocha, la
    Gorda.

Why are you defending you loser counterparts...

You just another captain save a Ho behind a key board. Key board warrior...
    You a *****! Your girl is getting ****ed, go home loser!

Unregistered
    Did you check the background of these people making the comments? A bunch of retards and police haters with no knowledge of how the system works, except for their experience when they were arrested!!!
    Really? Seem like pretty good people to me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HtNd7LHkMn8

Unregistered

Que clase comepinga!

Papo that’s all you have to say?? Your a ****ing idiot. Little do you know I’m seargeant in the south end. Comepinga!!!

Unregistered
    Papo that’s all you have to say?? Your a ****ing idiot. Little do you know I’m seargeant in the south end. Comepinga!!!
    What's a seargeant?

Unregistered
    What's a seargeant?
    Someone who you respond to.
    In other words, your my *****.
    Did you honestly think you can come on here and say something cool like, “what’s a seargeant?” Is that the best you got comepinga?? Really?? Learn how to write an a form you ****ing looser, your nothing but a liar and your chick is ****ing the guy st the gym. Lmfao... all you have is police work. You have nothing else going for you, you scrub. I’m tired of writing up losers like you. You just started and have been on 2yrs and now your a veteran lmao.... your a ****ing idiot like the rest of the department. Who do u look up 2?
    Tapanez?
    Whoretiz?
    Rocha the retard?
    Guzman the tactical monkey who gets hurt?
    Valdez the 2yr disgruntled rookie?
    Sotomayor the kiss ass?
    Your a key board warrior papo, nothing else...

Unregistered
    Someone who you respond to.
    In other words, your my *****.
    Did you honestly think you can come on here and say something cool like, “what’s a seargeant?” Is that the best you got comepinga?? Really?? Learn how to write an a form you ****ing looser, your nothing but a liar and your chick is ****ing the guy st the gym. Lmfao... all you have is police work. You have nothing else going for you, you scrub. I’m tired of writing up losers like you. You just started and have been on 2yrs and now your a veteran lmao.... your a ****ing idiot like the rest of the department. Who do u look up 2?
    Tapanez?
    Whoretiz?
    Rocha the retard?
    Guzman the tactical monkey who gets hurt?
    Valdez the 2yr disgruntled rookie?
    Sotomayor the kiss ass?
    Your a key board warrior papo, nothing else...
    Ohhhhh you meant sergeant.... who's the come pinga now a$$hole... dumb fU(K

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast