Family members blame the police ! Over 2 millions views - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Mike New the ****tard!

Your exactly spot on with mike. He’s another ****ing idiot. I don’t know how the **** he got on tru. Must of kissed a lot ass. That guy is a Triple zero and is not tactical at all. That guy is not qru at all, every time we had a control on patrol, he would call his best friend in IA and give him a heads up. Like him there’s that old lady who was in tru for years. She used to ride around with a manikin to make people believe she had a partner. Very tactical.... lmao.

Unregistered

Rosetta stone

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps blame your coward brother who didn’t fought back and allowed those two criminals to take him hostage since you don’t have the courage to blame the two animals who really killed your brother, the UPS driver’s family is blaming the officers because they are after money and they are a bunch of cowards that are afraid of blaming the real criminals in fear of possible retaliation from the thugs family or friends. Is easier to blame the good guys who put and end to this two criminals.
    Please learn English and proper grammar first when responding. Second, I hope something like this happens to your parents and/or kids then I will ask you the same question .. why didn't they fight back.

Night night....sleep tight

Unregistered
    Please learn English and proper grammar first when responding. Second, I hope something like this happens to your parents and/or kids then I will ask you the same question .. why didn't they fight back.

Liten men nobady care if yu dont like get out

Unregistered

Idiot. Your rebuttal is elementary. This can happen to anyone, thus uncontrollable, but what is controllable, are the agencies that respond. Get an education imbecile instead of using this repetitive bullcrap lines. Night night.

Unregistered
    I know you don’t work for the city but I do and your statement is spot on. Nothing but morons work for the city. But with that being said. The shooting yesterday has nothing to do with the retards I work with although I’m sure it would have been worse if that had been the TRU unit or city POs.
    Lmfaooooo i work for the city too and this shit is hilarious

Unregistered

Mira solo por semejante comentario prejuicioso anormaloide te voy a contestar en Español Rata de dos patas pero primero me voy a cagar en el esqueleto de tu abuela. Soy cubano y tengo acento, también tengo uno que otro error gramático porque soy policía y no soy catedrático si lo fuera pues quizás tuviera un trabajo que pagara más dinero y no tendría que trabajar entre tanta mierda de personas incluyéndote a ti. Para de quejarte porque tengas que trabajar con personas de otras culturas y nacionalidades que tengan un acento diferente al tuyo, las personas no son menos calificadas porque hablen con acento o tengan errores dramáticos y tú lo que eres es un cobarde pene corto frustrado. Me vuelvo a cagar en el esqueleto de tu abuela y también en el de tu abuelo...

Unregistered
    Mira solo por semejante comentario prejuicioso anormaloide te voy a contestar en Español Rata de dos patas pero primero me voy a cagar en el esqueleto de tu abuela. Soy cubano y tengo acento, también tengo uno que otro error gramático porque soy policía y no soy catedrático si lo fuera pues quizás tuviera un trabajo que pagara más dinero y no tendría que trabajar entre tanta mierda de personas incluyéndote a ti. Para de quejarte porque tengas que trabajar con personas de otras culturas y nacionalidades que tengan un acento diferente al tuyo, las personas no son menos calificadas porque hablen con acento o tengan errores dramáticos y tú lo que eres es un cobarde pene corto frustrado. Me vuelvo a cagar en el esqueleto de tu abuela y también en el de tu abuelo...
    You really told them bro!

Unregistered

You must be an English literature professor or a native from England hopefully ,if you are not then you are a piece of human excrement, this is not the first-time that you come in here to cry like a baby "learn English and proper grammar" that's your answer to everything instead of getting your point of view in the arena of ideas you resort to stupid bull caca like your comments you piece of mother lover caca

Unregistered
    You must be an English literature professor or a native from England hopefully ,if you are not then you are a piece of human excrement, this is not the first-time that you come in here to cry like a baby "learn English and proper grammar" that's your answer to everything instead of getting your point of view in the arena of ideas you resort to stupid bull caca like your comments you piece of mother lover caca
    This is probably one of the few good old boys left in this place who usually laugh in our face and talks crap on our back and hates in the shadows like the two face coward that he is, Racist prejudice sack of garbage.

Unregistered
    Funny thing many of you here wouldn't have ran towards the UPS truck that way and if you did many of you would have been ROD now. Keep talking smack behind a screen and making yourself sound tough.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast