Crespo's posted a story on ortiz and the cip

Unregistered

Crespo's posted a story on ortiz and the cip

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't Ortiz, in charge of the off duty office?? So, he can pretty much have any paperwork, as needed, to show him in the most positive light. Plus if he's only working the one off duty, where's all this pay he's alleged to be getting? Several have stated in the past that he's pulling down almost 200k with O/T. Now, I get this site shoots first then and let the sh!t falls where it does. If Ortiz, did a third of what, he's always being accused of. I can't see all this protection, he's stated to have. Cause it could and will ruin others and career staff are not about to lose their retirement.

Unregistered
    The CIP at its best guilt by confusing investigations so no one can figure out what happened.

Unregistered
    Ortiz and his attorney used the confusion card.

Unregistered
    Looks like Ortiz is laughing all the way to the bank and will be promoted again in six weeks

Unregistered
    I love how Ortiz threw the sgt under the bus. You fools really think he looks out for you, idiots.

Unregistered
    I love how Ortiz threw the sgt under the bus. You fools really think he looks out for you, idiots.

Matt and Max you guys waste so much time on here. Get a life!

Unregistered

Who is the Sgt allegedly thrown under the bus?

The Sgt. in question is none other than Max Valdes who has a history of being a Certified Conniving Slime Ball who was involved in setting up D'stephan to get fired. Maxipad is somebody who has no scruples and would sell his mother for twelve pieces of silver. A Scammer and generally not a good person. Stay away from Max Valdes. He is worse than a combination of a poisonous Lionfish and a slithering poisonous snake. Bad and dangerous. Approach him with extreme caution!

Unregistered
    Ortiz will throw anyone under the bus to make himself look good

What a scammer talks so much sht about the CIP and look at him run there like a little girl with his big time attorney paid for by the members