JP the new Scot Israel

Unregistered

JP the new Scot Israel

JP is done. I’m hearing from people I know close to the mayor that once the investigation is complete he is going to ask for JP’s resignation. He has been heard saying that public opinion already found the police department guilty of wrong doing and he needs to appease his constituents.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JP is done. I’m hearing from people I know close to the mayor that once the investigation is complete he is going to ask for JP’s resignation. He has been heard saying that public opinion already found the police department guilty of wrong doing and he needs to appease his constituents.
    Hearsay, but retires anyway

Unregistered
    Hearsay, but retires anyway
    Good luck with it being hearsay I’ve been told the same thing. The old man only cares about keeping his voters happy.

Unregistered
    Good luck with it being hearsay I’ve been told the same thing. The old man only cares about keeping his voters happy.
    Buddy JP only has a few more months left. That investigation will take years.

Unregistered
    Buddy JP only has a few more months left. That investigation will take years.
    What a way to end his career in total disgrace over his failed concept of having some unit be a halfway point between Patrol and SRT.

Unregistered
    Voters happy? Let me laugh, he is pattern limit anyways!

Unregistered
    What a way to end his career in total disgrace over his failed concept of having some unit be a halfway point between Patrol and SRT.
    This will be talked about for many decades to come. It will be added to the FBI Academy’s training on what a break down in leadership is.

Unregistered
    If that was true, then he should tell personnel management bureau to start hiring anglos again. Still make up 18.4% of Miami Dade County Population. Seems like they been on hiatus for hiring anglos,especially males. The one or two you see hired per fiscal year, tend to be career MDPD kids,other than that good luck.