Decades of experience CM - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2 plus 2 equals 4. 4 plus 4 equals 8 let me make this a little clearer. $750,000 vs $36,000 equals a big loss for Leavens. Every race is the USA is the same.
    Interesting... I was unaware that Hilary was our president. She both raised more and spent more money in the election. So maybe money doesn't mean everything. Gonna be hard to run from a jail cell

Unregistered
    I guess this is a most definite upgrade for Carmine, he now get's to wear SWAT - Like uniforms, and take all the media accolades for the REAL Heroes that have earned the Right & Privilege of wearing the Swat Fatigues.

Unlike in NY, were he walked a beat at a Park, with a Baton, he's now ARMED ??????

LMAO did he qualify to carry a Firearm, or was that also signed off ?????

God Bless All The Real Heroes that serve & protect us daily, and their families !!!!!!!

Must be demoralizing having to take direction by someone that's never even been in a :

Use of Force
    Discharge of a Firearm
    Shooting
    Civil Disturbance

Unregistered
    Same as every Sheriff. At least he didn’t get a tattoo like Shoap. Punk

Unregistered
    Does he have a camouflage swat looking mic, to go along with his swat looking fatigues, when he's doing a tv interview from a swat scene call out ????????

How about a swat camouflage podium ?????????

what happened to his podium, all of the tv reporters pissed in their pants when you guys brought that to crime scenes ????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does he have a camouflage swat looking mic, to go along with his swat looking fatigues, when he's doing a tv interview from a swat scene call out ????????

How about a swat camouflage podium ?????????

what happened to his podium, all of the tv reporters pissed in their pants when you guys brought that to crime scenes ????
    I think he quickly realized the podium was a huge mistake. Name one other agency around that brings a podium into the field....I’ll wait. I’d also like to know who was assigned to the podium. Did we have a deputy standing by with a pickup truck 24/7 ready to deploy said podium? Was the on call PIO given a van to drive aroubd with the podium much like the president had a handler for the nuclear football? People want to know.

Perhaps one of those documentaries he makes should focus on this. “Behind the tape: sheriffs podium handler.”

Unregistered
    Let's stop hating on the man, he is sorely wanted back in Suffolk County, NY, for his vast experience in pulling over Skateboard Speeders, throughout, the parks in Suffolk County, NY ... Decadences of invaluable experience, of Skateboard Offenders, were impounded under his watch and thousands of speeding on skateboards within park property summons were issued by the man ..... Invaluable Resume ... and he did all this while only being armed with a Baton, can you imagine his stats, if he had been armed with his LCSO SWAT - Rent a Uniform Gear ???????????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12