Scott Israel, Sgt Polan, Steve Kinsey, and Jack Dale called to Pensacola.

Unregisteredexbadite

Scott Israel, Sgt Polan, Steve Kinsey, and Jack Dale called to Pensacola.

Former Sheriff (removed by Governor) Scott Israel, accompanied by his crack team of active shooter experts (Sgt Polan, Lt. Dale, Asst Chief Kinsey, Demoted Pusins, Security guard Harrington, Sgt. Apel, Sgt. Shultz) are heading too Pensacola to assist in the active shooter incident. Greg Tony is a late addition, once he proclaimed himself to be an expert on active shooter incidents. Benny did the bidding for Tony. Pensacola residents can now breath a sigh of relief.

Unregisteredinjustice

I heard they just arrived.

I heard they just arrived, and the FBI Sack said, “hey Sgt Polan, nice to see you again.” And Jimmy said, “no, I’m a Col, I’m a Col.” And the FBI sack replied, “picking up 4 ranks in 6 months doesn’t count.” 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    It’s Special Agent In Charge (SAC) you moron. Go back to sucking on Tony’s sack turd.

Unregisteredohknow

I am a Col

I am a Col. I am a Col. 25 years as a cop and Sgt, 3 years with BSO and now I'm a Col. Elevated 1-rank in 25 years. Elevated 4-ranks in 3 years. Expert in Homeland Security and active shooters, because he read couple of manuals. However, when he showed up at the school shooting he was like a lost dog in a snow storm.

17-dead
    14-students

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredohknow View Post
    I am a Col. I am a Col. 25 years as a cop and Sgt, 3 years with BSO and now I'm a Col. Elevated 1-rank in 25 years. Elevated 4-ranks in 3 years. Expert in Homeland Security and active shooters, because he read couple of manuals. However, when he showed up at the school shooting he was like a lost dog in a snow storm.

17-dead
    14-students
    Hello, I'm sheriff Django,
    First off the D is silent redneck!
    I was a Sgt. at a medium size police department in coral springs.
    I have a total of 9 years police experience before I had to resign or go to jail for writing bad checks.
    I'm a great dancer and I worked out with one of the parents from the parkland shooting. I convinced the grieving father, between reps at the gym, that I'm a great cop.
    Because the Governor needed someone from the parkland shooting to support gun lobbyist, was a huge Trump supporter and a hardcore Republican, I gave that father a job in my cabinet. That same father who garnered lots of media attention, especially on fox news, recommended his work out partner, Django (remember the D is silent redneck), which was a win, win....as Governor I could say FU to Broward but in a nice way, black sheriff, coral springs heros, friend to the crazy gun loving father.
    Django, elevated 6 ranks to sheriff, but hey, he can dance.

Unregisteredoneday

Sorry mistake

Sorry folks, Under Israel they were killed.