My name is Tony Vega
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

My name is Tony Vega

My name is Tony Vega and I’m going to run for Mayor in 2021. I wanted to come by here and speak directly to you on patrol and to those with brass on their uniform.

I know and understand that your current working conditions are terrible. I know that HPD is a hostile working environment and that working here means that you could get written up for breathing heavy.

The 3 tickets-a-day directive is not fair to you nor the citizens.

I know that the department is top heavy with largely inept command staff. I know that rookies are getting assigned to positions that’s the veterans should have.

I know that the current contract is unfair to the ones that’s have been here a while.

With me you will find that the top brass will either accept a demotion to prior rank or retire if they can.

With me you will find that I will appoint a chief that you will respect and accept as a fair person.

With me you will have a take-home vehicle to start our relationship.

With me you will have dedicated law enforcement grant writers devoted to getting the best, gear, training and certifications.

With me you will find that you will be allowed to be cops and do what cops need to do and you’ll be able to do that without fear because as long as you uphold your oath, I will always HAVE YOUR BACK!

I will not retain you through frivolous discipline.

I will welcome you back if you decide to try your luck elsewhere.

I understand that you may be concerned about committing career if you support me openly, so I invite you meet me privately and support by asking your family and friends that live in Hialeah to vote for me.

As a law enforcement officer it must suck to work for mayors that for the last 30 years have left city hall in handcuffs or confess to serious crimes and must turn state witness to avoid prosecution.

Give an opportunity to bring Hialeah back into the United States as the new Mayor in 2021 I’ll be your 15 at 501 Palm.

If you want to reach out privately, ask anybody that you trust, they probably already have my number or ig: @tonyloveshialeah

Best regards
    Tony Vega

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My name is Tony Vega and I’m going to run for Mayor in 2021. I wanted to come by here and speak directly to you on patrol and to those with brass on their uniform.

I know and understand that your current working conditions are terrible. I know that HPD is a hostile working environment and that working here means that you could get written up for breathing heavy.

I know that the department is top heavy with largely inept command staff. I know that rookies are getting assigned to positions that’s the veterans should have.

I know that the current contract is unfair to the ones that’s have been here a while.

With me you will find that the top brass will either accept a demotion to prior rank or retire if they can.

With me you will find that I will appoint a chief that you will respect and accept as a fair person.

With me you will have dedicated law enforcement grant writers devoted to getting the best, gear, training and certifications.

With me you will find that you will be allowed to be cops and do what cops need to do and you’ll be able to do that without fear because as long as you uphold your oath, I will always HAVE YOUR BACK!

I understand that you may be concerned about committing career if you support me openly, so I invite you meet me privately and support by asking your family and friends that live in Hialeah to vote for me.

As a law enforcement officer it must suck to work for mayors that for the last 30 years have left city hall in handcuffs or confess to serious crimes and must turn state witness to avoid prosecution.

Give an opportunity to bring Hialeah back into the United States as the new Mayor in 2021 I’ll be your 15 at 501 Palm.

If you want to reach out privately, ask anybody that you trust, they probably already have my number or ig: @tonyloveshialeah

Best regards
    Tony Vega
    You do know that Hernandez will never allow you to win, right? There is too much payola money flowing to too many people
    to allow some amateur to come along and fvck it up. You would be better off calling Carlos and see if he can find you a job in the building department in return for you staying in your lane. Think about it.

Unregistered
    Are you the same Tony Vega that's in the Formula boat business....the same kind of boats used in running cocaine?

Unregistered
    You do know that Hernandez will never allow you to win, right? There is too much payola money flowing to too many people
    to allow some amateur to come along and fvck it up. You would be better off calling Carlos and see if he can find you a job in the building department in return for you staying in your lane. Think about it.
    I can understand how you may think think that considering the criminal nature of past administrations, however if you step back away from
    The tree you’ll be able to see a forest... Mayor Hernandez can’t buy me, I don’t need his money I am also semi retired and I don’t need a job as an inspector in the building department.

Was Hernandez an expert at anything when he took the office ? Didn’t his own fellow officers refer to him as a “the rock” and not as a kind compliment but as a derogatory referring to his limited intelligence?

We are all amateurs at something once or twice. Our capacity to absorb information, to adapt and overcome sets us apart.

Thank you voicing your opinion! Positive or negative it will always be welcomed.

Regards,
    Tony Vega

Unregistered
    Are you the same Tony Vega that's in the Formula boat business....the same kind of boats used in running cocaine?
    Sir I barely know how to swim, I’ve never been on a speedboat and I’ve never touched cocaine. Are you satisfied serving a chief that has planted cocaine on subjects ? That has destroyed DUI evidence to help a girlfriend ?

Your selective miopía is astounding and your attempts to slinging dirt at me laughable.

Come to the light, I promise you’ll like the man in the mirror a lot more.

Regards,
    Tony Vega

Unregistered
    Carlos Hernandez does not have enough money to buy me. I’m actually semi retired and I don’t need a job at the city. We are all amateurs at something someday however our ability to adapt and overcome will set us apart. The Rock did not have a lot of meto a when he started. Stay tuned.

Unregistered
    Sir I barely know how to swim, I’ve never been on a speedboat and I’ve never touched cocaine. Are you satisfied serving a chief that has planted cocaine on subjects ? That has destroyed DUI evidence to help a girlfriend ?

Your selective miopía is astounding and your attempts to slinging dirt at me laughable.

Come to the light, I promise you’ll like the man in the mirror a lot more.

Regards,
    Tony Vega
    I wasn't trying to sling dirt. I just googled your name / Hialeah and the formula one boat thing came up. That and a bunch of sustained campaign ethics violations.
    Maybe you can update us as to what you have done since selling your AR company.

Unregistered
    I wasn't trying to sling dirt. I just googled your name / Hialeah and the formula one boat thing came up. That and a bunch of sustained campaign ethics violations.
    Maybe you can update us as to what you have done since selling your AR company.
    I missed the last report filing deadline on my last campaign, lost by 500 votes, received over 5K.
    Considering I was self funded, no harm no foul.

Since leaving the gun business, I ventured into the finance space and real estate. Prior to the gun business I was involved in developing self storage facilities, in Hialeah alone I had a role in developing the following Extra Space Storages: W16 and Okee, East 8 and 65 and W29 and 84st.

I also got very lucky when Bitcoin hit $19,000 as I owned quite a bit that were bought very low.

What else would you like to know ?

Unregistered

Best regards
    Tony Vega
    Theres also a significant amount of non -essential employees who have city vehicles, mainly at city hall. Complete waste of gas money and there are others who are in the city day in and day out with their personals.

Unregistered
    Mr. Vega What is your opinion on Jesus “Raja Yuca” Menocal jr. and the way Hialeah PD covered up his multiple sexual assaults against women some of which were underage teenagers???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast