My name is Tony Vega - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Do you consider Carlos Hernandez or Sergio Velasquez to be corrupt?

Unregistered
    There are serious issues in our City... Do not turn this thread into a circus. Mr. Vega continue putting pressure on Carlos Hernandez. There more press time you can get the better. The Police Department has 8 Commanders and 4 Majors - that's well over $1,000,000 in salaries plus other benefits. The Sub-stations are nothing but a scam. They do not deter crime nor they serve the community better since half of them are closed to the public. These are just a few issues with the Police Department. I can only imagine what all the other departments can be hiding.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Theres also a significant amount of non -essential employees who have city vehicles, mainly at city hall. Complete waste of gas money and there are others who are in the city day in and day out with their personals.
    These and other wasteful spending needs to be locked at and curtailed. Resources should go to essentials only. TV

Unregistered
    Do you consider Carlos Hernandez or Sergio Velasquez to be corrupt?
    We can do better. That could be an adjective for them although I don’t have any evidence. — TV

Unregistered
    Mr. Vega What is your opinion on Jesus “Raja Yuca” Menocal jr. and the way Hialeah PD covered up his multiple sexual assaults against women some of which were underage teenagers???
    Once an officer breaks their oath they cease to be of any use to the community. These actions if proven to be true, really leave Hialeah PD in a very bad position. All the more reason to bring Hialeah back to the rule of law. —TV

Unregistered
    There are serious issues in our City... Do not turn this thread into a circus. Mr. Vega continue putting pressure on Carlos Hernandez. There more press time you can get the better. The Police Department has 8 Commanders and 4 Majors - that's well over $1,000,000 in salaries plus other benefits. The Sub-stations are nothing but a scam. They do not deter crime nor they serve the community better since half of them are closed to the public. These are just a few issues with the Police Department. I can only imagine what all the other departments can be hiding.
    I agree the dept is top heavy filled with token positions. Substations seem to bring the “office” closer to the sectors, it would have to be looked at for actual cost vs benefits.

The building department is filled with folks that hold professional licenses that are currently qualifying outside companies and as such the focus of these employees is not city business but their outside revenues. I would mandate that all inspectors change their lic status to inactive status so that they can actually focus and work for the city instead of qualifying outside contractors. Can you guess what permits get approved first ?

Unregistered
    Once an officer breaks their oath they cease to be of any use to the community. These actions if proven to be true, really leave Hialeah PD in a very bad position. All the more reason to bring Hialeah back to the rule of law. —TV
    You got my vote Sir! Clean this department up

Unregistered
    Let your friends and family show support at

https://m.facebook.com/tonyvegaforhialeahmayor

Unregistered
    Isn't Hernandez already term limited?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12