UPS truck chase - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: UPS truck chase

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You boys are screwed. Thats all there is to it. The bullets the ME dug out of Ordonez and the motorist came from you kids and that's all there is to it. Lots of bullets. For generations to come you will be the subject of "how not to" videos at Police academies coast to coast.
    They gonna be riding horses with no money to buy new patrol cars. Wait till those lawsuits start to come in. Morgan and Morgan, here I come.

Unregistered
    Hi Troopers, city officer here. You guys save countless lives by what you do. What morons say does not matter. Keep up the good work.
    Seems to me, we have enough enemies out there without talking trash about each other. I thought we were on the same team. We all have a job to do, let's love each other as brothers and sisters in Blue. Stay safe my Brothers and Sisters.

Unregistered
    You’re all clowns when it comes to chase policy FHP is the most lenient in all of south FL palm beach down and half of you 🤡 are forcible felonies only and can’t PIT.

Unregistered
    You’re all clowns when it comes to chase policy FHP is the most lenient in all of south FL palm beach down and half of you 🤡 are forcible felonies only and can’t PIT.
    Agreed FHP IS A JOKE!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678