UPS truck chase - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: UPS truck chase

Unregistered
    I really want to be a real cop. Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to eat doughnuts and get obese. I wanted to shoot anywhere and everywhere. I wanted to run away from school shootings unless I could shoot anywhere and everywhere like Lethal Weapon. This Trooper job is boren, I just want to shoot everywhere and anywhere like the game grand theft auto. I really want to be a real cop, I love to go to people's house and let them know that I'm the law, and that I can shoot anywhere and everywhere without aiming. I can do anything I want because I'm a real cop, and I always have backup with me so we can shoot anywhere and everywhere.

Real cops rule.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dont understand why troopers get so sour when you call them out for not being cops. Like, y'all knew what you were signing up for. Fact. All troopers were turned down by other agencies before applying to FHP. So y'all know you're not cops. Nobody's first choice is FHP. It goes like this, a police department/sheriff's office, if you don't get hired there then to FHP, if you dont get hired there then G4S. But really, G4S and FHP may ne interchangeable on that list.
    Go and troll your own board and be patient till you can re-apply. Hope you pass the poly or background the next go around.

Unregistered
    I really want to be a real cop. Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to eat doughnuts and get obese. I wanted to shoot anywhere and everywhere. I wanted to run away from school shootings unless I could shoot anywhere and everywhere like Lethal Weapon. This Trooper job is boren, I just want to shoot everywhere and anywhere like the game grand theft auto. I really want to be a real cop, I love to go to people's house and let them know that I'm the law, and that I can shoot anywhere and everywhere without aiming. I can do anything I want because I'm a real cop, and I always have backup with me so we can shoot anywhere and everywhere.

Real cops rule.

What they aint understand is tha we best they aint like us cuz we be around and ter it up We aint play games we come give yall a ticket it it aint madder if you local we funna give you a citation. Youall locals now down we police the police don’t be haten cuz we aint be first one ther when we get there we have state power and the investigation is ours we can go any where in the state we aint stuck to no local bordars youall be scared to cross a line we come right through it with no problem now stay in yo lane if you aint wana citation FHP we tha best now snap back motha*******

Super trooper

Super trooper

Go and troll your own board and be patient till you can re-apply. Hope you pass the poly or background the next go around.
    They are lucky i wasn’t there. I would have had my ticket book ready. I would have cited the Driver for driving too slow and improper lane changes. The passenger for not wearing his seatbelt. I saw the video and he was thrown from the passenger door after the shooting and the ups driver for having unauthorized people inside his vehicle. That’s only a 2 people vehicle not 3. There you go guys, my quota for the month would be done and then i can relax the rest of the month at Dunkin Donuts..

Unregistered
    I'm not trolling anything. I started this thread as a genuine thank you for staying out of the way and letting us handle business.

Unregistered
    What they aint understand is tha we best they aint like us cuz we be around and ter it up We aint play games we come give yall a ticket it it aint madder if you local we funna give you a citation. Youall locals now down we police the police don’t be haten cuz we aint be first one ther when we get there we have state power and the investigation is ours we can go any where in the state we aint stuck to no local bordars youall be scared to cross a line we come right through it with no problem now stay in yo lane if you aint wana citation FHP we tha best now snap back motha*******
    Yeah just like y'all showed up and took over that shooting investigation?? Haha. Y'all swear like you're FDLE. You're not so sit down.

Unregistered
    Yeah just like y'all showed up and took over that shooting investigation?? Haha. Y'all swear like you're FDLE. You're not so sit down.
    Hail Hail FHP king of the road come follow me.

Spread the good word everyone. FHP is hiring.

Unregistered
    It's hilarious when some goobers who just shot two innocent people full of holes come to our board come to make fun of us and tell us about "police work". Aren't you the same morons who shot a handcuffed suspect in the backseat?

Unregistered
    It's hilarious when some goobers who just shot two innocent people full of holes come to our board come to make fun of us and tell us about "police work". Aren't you the same morons who shot a handcuffed suspect in the backseat?
    Hail Hail FHP! Hail Hail FHP! Who uses the word “goober”. Typical FHP nerds.

Spread the good word FHP is hiring! Shout it in the roof tops. Reason we can tell you about “Police work” is because we are the police. Not some *347 random number, we are 911.

Nothing in this world is free, until you work for FHP for free!

Unregistered
    The locals in miami should have an Antonio Banderas Desperado award, they should all win it for this.

Arriba arriba, brahhhhhhhh

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast