UPS truck chase - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: UPS truck chase

Unregistered
    Screw the police, if I wanted to be a cop I would have gotten fat and held the crime scene tape. I like to be called a Trooper, not a pig. I also like to be liked by the citizens of this state. Ask anyone about a Trooper and a cop. You will get your answer, keep doing your police work.

Unregistered
    When civilians stray bullets go through people they go to jail. They get charged with man slaughter and second degree. I can't wait for the ballistics results and the numerous camera files to be analysed. Fine blue line, pinche pendejo!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Screw the police, if I wanted to be a cop I would have gotten fat and held the crime scene tape. I like to be called a Trooper, not a pig. I also like to be liked by the citizens of this state. Ask anyone about a Trooper and a cop. You will get your answer, keep doing your police work.

Ya I always want to be a trooper never a cop or deputy just trooper best of the best gave them boys tickets and I got tha respect fro tha peeps my belt be hanging by my waist and my shirt full of food stains if I ever have to answer a real call I call a deputy I’m just a trooper best of the best

Unregistered
    When civilians stray bullets go through people they go to jail. They get charged with man slaughter and second degree. I can't wait for the ballistics results and the numerous camera files to be analysed. Fine blue line, pinche pendejo!
    Vehicle 1 (V01) and Vehicle 2 (V02) were both traveling north on I95 with V01 directly behind V02. V02 came to an abrupt stop. V01 was unable to stop. The front of V01 collided with rear of V02.

I issued V01 a ticket for careless driving.

If your saying anything more than the above please shut up.

Unregistered
    Vehicle 1 (V01) and Vehicle 2 (V02) were both traveling north on I95 with V01 directly behind V02. V02 came to an abrupt stop. V01 was unable to stop. The front of V01 collided with rear of V02.

I issued V01 a ticket for careless driving.

If your saying anything more than the above please shut up.
    You're not your. Go back to your ebonics forum pig.

Unregistered
    See, now if you read outside of chapter 316 you would know that if you're committing a felony and someone dies as a result of that crime you're held responsible. Moron.

Unregistered
    You're not your. Go back to your ebonics forum pig.
    I’m sure Allstate and State Farm will appreciate your writing skills. Now stop holding calls and pick up the next. Call us when you have a real crime on your hands and don’t know what to do meter maid.

Unregistered
    See, now if you read outside of chapter 316 you would know that if you're committing a felony and someone dies as a result of that crime you're held responsible. Moron.
    I thought that was only for DUI crashes.

Unregistered
    In the midst of your verbal assaults to each other, I only pray that if that day comes, you will help one another fight evil.
    The evil man will not look at the agency title, nor the uniform color, only the badge.
    This bickering has existed forever, it won't stop.
    Just fight in the moment so that you all can go home safely.
    Fellow brother...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    in the midst of your verbal assaults to each other, i only pray that if that day comes, you will help one another fight evil.
    The evil man will not look at the agency title, nor the uniform color, only the badge.
    This bickering has existed forever, it won't stop.
    Just fight in the moment so that you all can go home safely.
    Fellow brother...
    eeeevvvvvvviiiilllll!!!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast