UPS truck chase
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UPS truck chase

Unregistered

UPS truck chase

I just wanted to take a moment and thank FHP for the outstanding traffic control and staying out of the way of Police.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just wanted to take a moment and thank FHP for the outstanding traffic control and staying out of the way of Police.
    They’re all useless.

Unregistered
    They’re all useless.
    I disagree, we had them come and work all the crashes after we were done with the police work.

Unregistered
    Haters gonna hate. You guys put up the crime scene tape while the FBI did their job. FHP was also involved in the chase for your info. Look at the video.

Either way, you can still make that coffee for the detectives that will actually investigate. Dont hate the players, hate the game. Suckerssss

Unregistered
    Haters gonna hate. You guys put up the crime scene tape while the FBI did their job. FHP was also involved in the chase for your info. Look at the video.

Either way, you can still make that coffee for the detectives that will actually investigate. Dont hate the players, hate the game. Suckerssss
    You're a fool

Unregistered

When you say “involved in the chase” are you referring to traffic control? You guys were nowhere to be seen.

Unregistered
    When you say “involved in the chase” are you referring to traffic control? You guys were nowhere to be seen.
    I know right FHP should have been there taking cover behind innocent civilians in their vehicles putting them in danger. Oh by the way good job shooting the hostage and an innocent bystander on live tv, go **** yourself.

Unregistered
    I know right FHP should have been there taking cover behind innocent civilians in their vehicles putting them in danger. Oh by the way good job shooting the hostage and an innocent bystander on live tv, go **** yourself.
    And here we have someone that knows exactly where each bullet came from. At least we took the fight to the bad guys. FHP was seen turning around and driving away.

Unregistered
    Haters gonna hate. They hate us cause they cant be us. We were there, but we dont need to explain ourselves to you. If you were there yourself, you would know. Beat it.

And yes, you all local cops aim sucks.

Unregistered
    They surely need to spend more time at the range instead of leo affairs. I witnessed fuc-e-rs just squeeze the trigger away with their head down behind civilian cars. Pathetic

Might as well have your chain of command issue you some m240 machine guns and squeeze the trigger away anywhere. SMH
    It’s kind of hard to see when your doing a perimeter at the wrong intersection 2 miles away.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast