UPS truck chase - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: UPS truck chase

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the midst of your verbal assaults to each other, I only pray that if that day comes, you will help one another fight evil.
    The evil man will not look at the agency title, nor the uniform color, only the badge.
    This bickering has existed forever, it won't stop.
    Just fight in the moment so that you all can go home safely.
    Fellow brother...
    To answer your question no. FHP never backs us for anything. Just look at Pulse in Orlando that should say enough.

Unregistered
    In the midst of your verbal assaults to each other, I only pray that if that day comes, you will help one another fight evil.
    The evil man will not look at the agency title, nor the uniform color, only the badge.
    This bickering has existed forever, it won't stop.
    Just fight in the moment so that you all can go home safely.
    Fellow brother...
    Amen to that!!!

Unregistered
    To answer your question no. FHP never backs us for anything. Just look at Pulse in Orlando that should say enough.
    Word. We had a shooting suspect at large near the interstate and requested FHP for canvas/perimeter assistance. No trooper available.

Unregistered
    So why dont you file a complaint with Tallahassee tough guy or the governor? Tough guy

Unregistered
    So why dont you file a complaint with Tallahassee tough guy or the governor? Tough guy
    Because we're proving how useless you are. The governor wants to get rid of FHP. TOUGH GUY

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3078726]Because we're proving how useless you are. The governor wants to get rid of FHP. TOUGH

Stay on top of current events reject. I wish you the best and that wherever you are, you're happy. Obviously that's not the case, you are here replying back again and again. That shows how interested you are in FHP, even though you dislike us. LMAO

Get a life reject.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3078744]
    Because we're proving how useless you are. The governor wants to get rid of FHP. TOUGH

Stay on top of current events reject. I wish you the best and that wherever you are, you're happy. Obviously that's not the case, you are here replying back again and again. That shows how interested you are in FHP, even though you dislike us. LMAO

Get a life reject.
    Hail Hail FHP! King of the road come follow me!

Hahaha

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3078832]

Hail Hail FHP! King of the road come follow me!

Hahaha
    That's freaking hilarious, lmao. See that's the problem? We are happy people, we like what we do. We find joy in our x8 shift everyday. We are not miserable people. You come into our forum, we dont go to yours. That's your answer.

Unregistered
    See, now if you read outside of chapter 316 you would know that if you're committing a felony and someone dies as a result of that crime you're held responsible. Moron.

I bet I can guess who will be held liable for the death of the two innocent civilians, and it isn't going to be the other two dead guys MORON. Keep on trying to justify that all you want, you're still dangerous retards and rookies at that.

Unregistered
    You boys are screwed. Thats all there is to it. The bullets the ME dug out of Ordonez and the motorist came from you kids and that's all there is to it. Lots of bullets. For generations to come you will be the subject of "how not to" videos at Police academies coast to coast.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast