Miami Dade Shooting Disaster - Page 5
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered

wow

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just watched the video - not a damn thing to do with law enforcement, just half-assed social workers draining resources from real police work. Everyone, please watch this and then ask yourself: "how does this help me on the road?" It says they give swim lessons for god's sake, what a bunch of BS. Here we are trying to deal with criminal issues and the CRO's are giving swim lessons. Don't believe me? Watch the video that the CRO's made. Why should I continue to bust my ass when the department devotes all these CRO's to do - well you watch it!
    These CRO do absolutely nothing and should be replaced and reduced in numbers. Most of the junior people on there should hit the road and diaz the lazy should be terminated from the job. CRO walk around like they help road patrol with all their issues. Listen for them and you will never hear them help us with anything. All are worthless but some more then others. Her hiding is not surprising at all and then sticking around for OT is a waste.

Unregistered
    These CRO do absolutely nothing and should be replaced and reduced in numbers. Most of the junior people on there should hit the road and diaz the lazy should be terminated from the job. CRO walk around like they help road patrol with all their issues. Listen for them and you will never hear them help us with anything. All are worthless but some more then others. Her hiding is not surprising at all and then sticking around for OT is a waste.
    Who ever woke up the crybaby who hates CROs should be beaten!!

Unregistered

Unbelievable

After watching the CRO's own video I thought of a "resource" they can add: Dog grooming. Yep, they can trim poodles and and trim their toe nails. How about grocery shopping and home delivery for anyone over 25? On garbage day they could stop and bring everyone's empty garbage cans back to the house! Please People, Watch Their Video Posted Further Up In This Thread. If you don't watch it you won't fully realize what's going on. I'm not making this stuff up - it's their video in their words narratived by CRO Bermudez. If you don't watch it soon you will probably lose the opportunity, as I'm sure they will take the video down. I'm not making this crap up - please, please watch for yourself.

Unregistered
    After watching the CRO's own video I thought of a "resource" they can add: Dog grooming. Yep, they can trim poodles and and trim their toe nails. How about grocery shopping and home delivery for anyone over 25? On garbage day they could stop and bring everyone's empty garbage cans back to the house! Please People, Watch Their Video Posted Further Up In This Thread. If you don't watch it you won't fully realize what's going on. I'm not making this stuff up - it's their video in their words narratived by CRO Bermudez. If you don't watch it soon you will probably lose the opportunity, as I'm sure they will take the video down. I'm not making this crap up - please, please watch for yourself.
    https://youtu.be/F17KoNWS9iA
    You can't make up this sh*t. Here is what they do in their own video. How does this help you, on the road, to keep people safe? How does it help you do your job? When you are running your asses off think of this!

Unregistered
    I watched it, one word: fluff.

Unregistered
    At least they don't shoot up hostages and bystanders.

Unregistered
    At least they don't shoot up hostages and bystanders.
    For YD to accomplish that , she would have had to taken her gun out and not hide behind other officers .

Unregistered
    Hi Miramar Police Department, it's Christmas time now, as you know. Usually I put up my own Christmas lights but this year could you send some resource officers to my house to do it for me. How about that mute sergeant and that little mouse looking blonde? The weight limit on my ladder is only 275 lbs so please don't send the ones that exceed that. Thanks again for the "resources" that your department provides.

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/F17KoNWS9iA
    You can't make up this sh*t. Here is what they do in their own video. How does this help you, on the road, to keep people safe? How does it help you do your job? When you are running your asses off think of this!
    That video is the only time I’ve seen or heard of Diaz, actually on a bike. The look on her face says a lot! How did she ever get through bike school?

Unregistered
    So, we do vacation watches on our own, but it takes a cro and their supervisor to do one? That’s on their own video....

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast