Miami Dade Shooting Disaster - Page 30
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now I am a cancer, an idiot and a disgusting malcontent. Take a minute and read some of the posts that I referred to. If you want to be in denial, that's fine. The fact is that the messages do exists on this board and its is your people posting them. I'm done with you meathead!
    Hey that guy called you a meathead!

Unregistered
    How long before we find out which officers murdered the civilian hostage and old man?

Unregistered
    How long before we find out which officers murdered the civilian hostage and old man?
    When they make an announcement in the media or you can call FDLE. Does that answer your question?

Did you post this on the Miami-Dade or Coral Gables LEO Affairs pages? It was there case and their chase that happened to end in Miramar. The reason I ask is that I was just on each and there was no such post.

Unregistered
    Yeah I just checked again and you didn't post this stupid sh*t on their page. Maybe that's where you should start!

Unregistered
    Yep I just checked again- double checked and nope you didn't post it on their pages either. Crawl back under your rock!

Unregistered
    Yep I just checked again- double checked and nope you didn't post it on their pages either. Crawl back under your rock!
    No, I didn't post it on the civilian's page or the old man's page. They can't read now as they were both shot to shit and are dead.

Unregistered
    No, I didn't post it on the civilian's page or the old man's page. They can't read now as they were both shot to shit and are dead.
    Just checked the Miami-Dade and Coral Gables LEO Affairs page and you still didnt post anything there. I checked,neither of the UPS driver or the civilian have pages on LEO Affairs (thats a bit of sarcasm aimed at your stupidity).

Unregistered
    Just checked the Miami-Dade and Coral Gables LEO Affairs page and you still didnt post anything there. I checked,neither of the UPS driver or the civilian have pages on LEO Affairs (thats a bit of sarcasm aimed at your stupidity).
    and to your complete and total ignorance also!

Unregistered
    When they make an announcement in the media or you can call FDLE. Does that answer your question?

Did you post this on the Miami-Dade or Coral Gables LEO Affairs pages? It was there case and their chase that happened to end in Miramar. The reason I ask is that I was just on each and there was no such post.
    Thank you!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930