Miami Dade Shooting Disaster - Page 29
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Unregistered

hold on

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of these deep thoughtful submissions... I would like to express my thoughts. If we get rid of do nothing Dileo , Delgualdio , Bogus , both and Sergeant Saunders and Orth .

We will all be good . Above named are a whore .retard fake know it all , fake asshole ....

Orth is an ex whore whom became knocked up on pills !
    With all those mentioned above, dont hold your breath for them to leave any time soon.

They will definitely be here for awhile and they will only get worse! Those supervisors care at all?

Unregistered

Really?

You need to rotate some of these guys out of SWAT too. It is a specialized unit and should also be subject to term/unit assignment to two years max. More patrol officers would love to have the training and I am sure there many that would could meet requirements and actually pass a psych exam unlike some of these guys currently assigned.

Include SWAT in term limits also!
    Term limits for SWAT? You may want to rethink that statement. Who would you suggest should get rotated out?

Unregistered
    Term limits for SWAT? You may want to rethink that statement. Who would you suggest should get rotated out?
    Oh let me think- one of eighteen Sgts. that you all have on your SWAT team. How about the sleepy kid who never makes it on time to a briefing on time because he over slept. You can add people to SWAT and rotate people out and back on the road. How about your great snipers that cant hit the broad side of a barn but hit a bad guys jaw after you get a kill shot. Sh*t you guys are a mickey mouse group so just keep running your mouth about Hollywood PD SWAT!

Unregistered

Ignorant

Oh let me think- one of eighteen Sgts. that you all have on your SWAT team. How about the sleepy kid who never makes it on time to a briefing on time because he over slept. You can add people to SWAT and rotate people out and back on the road. How about your great snipers that cant hit the broad side of a barn but hit a bad guys jaw after you get a kill shot. Sh*t you guys are a mickey mouse group so just keep running your mouth about Hollywood PD SWAT!
    You may want to fact check your thoughts before posting. You’re 100% wrong about everything you said. Typical fake media response, you little CNN snowflake *****. It’s pretty obvious that you couldn’t pass their O-Course. Hollywood SWAT, as well as every other SWAT team in the county, is an ally. There is no ill speak of them. I would recommend you stop spreading false rumors.

Unregistered
    You may want to fact check your thoughts before posting. You’re 100% wrong about everything you said. Typical fake media response, you little CNN snowflake *****. It’s pretty obvious that you couldn’t pass their O-Course. Hollywood SWAT, as well as every other SWAT team in the county, is an ally. There is no ill speak of them. I would recommend you stop spreading false rumors.
    Better go look at few threads where your people are talking sh*t about HPD. So you might want to check your facts before you start talking sh*t. Tell me you don't have 18 Sgts. on your SWAT team? Tell me there isn't a sleepy guy that cant make it to a SWAT briefing because he over sleeps and your team leaders don't do sh*t to him. Why is it that you guys don't train with other SWAT teams in Broward?

Unregistered
    You’re an idiot. They only have 2 sgts on the team, they do train with other teams, and what do you know about what their team leaders do or even who they are. All you said was not true.

Unregistered
    You’re an idiot. They only have 2 sgts on the team, they do train with other teams, and what do you know about what their team leaders do or even who they are. All you said was not true.
    Oh okay I'm an idiot if you say so. Everything I said was 100% true and if you go back on the threads you will see alot of posts from your guys bashing HPD SWAT. I guess you showed me and I guess I will never post again (sarcasm)! If I am idiot you are CLOWN!!

Unregistered
    Better go look at few threads where your people are talking sh*t about HPD. So you might want to check your facts before you start talking sh*t. Tell me you don't have 18 Sgts. on your SWAT team? Tell me there isn't a sleepy guy that cant make it to a SWAT briefing because he over sleeps and your team leaders don't do sh*t to him. Why is it that you guys don't train with other SWAT teams in Broward?
    Please tell me the sleepy guy ain’t who I think it is!

Unregistered
    Oh okay I'm an idiot if you say so. Everything I said was 100% true and if you go back on the threads you will see alot of posts from your guys bashing HPD SWAT. I guess you showed me and I guess I will never post again (sarcasm)! If I am idiot you are CLOWN!!
    You are an institutional cancer. A disgusting malcontent that will spread false rumors to help yourself feel better at night. Why would you do that? We’re supposed to be on the same team. I guarantee that despite your actions, every member of the SWAT team would risk their life to save your worthless one. I pray that you see the light at some point and become a part of the solution and not the problem. And if not, I hope you turn your badge in because you don’t deserve to wear it.

Unregistered
    You are an institutional cancer. A disgusting malcontent that will spread false rumors to help yourself feel better at night. Why would you do that? We’re supposed to be on the same team. I guarantee that despite your actions, every member of the SWAT team would risk their life to save your worthless one. I pray that you see the light at some point and become a part of the solution and not the problem. And if not, I hope you turn your badge in because you don’t deserve to wear it.
    Now I am a cancer, an idiot and a disgusting malcontent. Take a minute and read some of the posts that I referred to. If you want to be in denial, that's fine. The fact is that the messages do exists on this board and its is your people posting them. I'm done with you meathead!

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast