Miami Dade Shooting Disaster - Page 28
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Unregistered
    Umm wow to all I have read. The entire Miramar Police Department is an embarrassment. From 20 years , 16 years , 11 years and so on .
    Ever wonder why you receive the least pay ?

You all have no leadership nor family focus!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've worked with 20 year fellow officers that were total s#!t, and officers with 2 years on that were legit. Seniority and education makes no difference in this profession. There's only a few wolves left out there to protect the sheeple.
    Think of it this way....How many times have you had someone approach you saying they have a degree in ??? but are still an idiot? These are the types of people being hired nowadays. Types that have never been in a fight in their lives, but are taught in the academy that "if you think you're about to 'black out' from a physical fight, you shoot".
    What we need to get back to is hiring more (1)hunters, (2)rednecks, (3)fighters, and prior (4)military, 'cause this current system of hiring ain't working. All four covers all races since every race hunts, are rednecks, they certainly don't mind fightin', and military accepts basically anybody. Just one of the 4 allows a person to start thinking "out of the box". The majority of new officers hired, have no idea what "thinking out of the box" even means. Anyone that can prove 2 or 3 of those, should automatically be hired. If you can prove all 5...2 months road patrol, and promoted to Sergeant....Crime problems solved!!!
    So in the end, a "rookie" may save your a$$ (depending on their background) and a multi-decade cop may save your a$$. Either way, I'm drunk, and forgot the point I was attempting to make... I'll try to finish my thought process tomorrow.
    Be safe blue famlia
    All of these deep thoughtful submissions... I would like to express my thoughts. If we get rid of do nothing Dileo , Delgualdio , Bogus , both and Sergeant Saunders and Orth .

We will all be good . Above named are a whore .retard fake know it all , fake asshole ....

Orth is an ex whore whom became knocked up on pills !

Unregistered
    Yeah all these geniuses with master degrees I n our command staff and not one of the 20 or so with them can solve the morale problem / retention or pay issue.

Definitely can’t solve the anti police haters in city hall.
    Do you even know who the command staff is? Since when do we have 20 Chiefs,Assistant Chiefs, Majors and Captains?
    That is what is considered command staff numb nuts! Sergeants are NOT considered command staff!

This is your major problem. You want to come on here and argue with the adults and you have no idea what you are talking about. Go away clown or should we call you "wolf"- ha,ha,ha,ha!

Unregistered
    Umm wow to all I have read. The entire Miramar Police Department is an embarrassment. From 20 years , 16 years , 11 years and so on .
    Ever wonder why you receive the least pay ?

You all have no leadership nor family focus!
    and of course you work for a super agency that has no problems. Same message to you- go away p*ssy!

Unregistered
    and of course you work for a super agency that has no problems. Same message to you- go away p*ssy!
    We have nothing to fear CRO Bogus is here !

Unregistered
    Im not sure how Saunders was promoted. He may be intelligent but his leadership skills are really lacking. Im positive he was not the best choice for promotion but somehow he got it. Many years in police work has taught me that if you align yourself with the right people you will move up the ladder regardless of being qualified to do so.

Unregistered
    We have nothing to fear CRO Bogus is here !
    Just saw this , hilarious!

Unregistered

Wow...

Just saw this , hilarious!
    Replying to your own posts and pretending you “just saw it.” LOL you are something else

Unregistered

I presume you do not work in CID

Replying to your own posts and pretending you “just saw it.” LOL you are something else
    My intuition compels me to think or rather know you are not a detective, but if you are . I can be reassured cases will not or are not being investigated correctly.

Unregistered

Lol

My intuition compels me to think or rather know you are not a detective, but if you are . I can be reassured cases will not or are not being investigated correctly.

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast