Miami Dade Shooting Disaster - Page 16
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask Dan Hansman if Rex is good people.
    Explain what you are talking about and let people decide for themselves what happened with both officers and what action the department took or shut the f*ck up. You cant tell one side of the story!

Unregistered
    Explain what you are talking about and let people decide for themselves what happened with both officers and what action the department took or shut the f*ck up. You cant tell one side of the story!
    I didn’t tell any side of the story, I just said ask Hansman his, then YOU can as dex his

Unregistered
    I didn’t tell any side of the story, I just said ask Hansman his, then YOU can as dex his
    You made the statement, you know the story, you brought it up and YOU own it d*ckhead!

Unregistered
    You made the statement, you know the story, you brought it up and YOU own it d*ckhead!
    Agreed you brought it up ...

Unregistered
    Ok, ok DEX, my bad. Also, ask r Dimler, m villagomez, d O’Sullivan, his ex, etc.,.....
    Interesting list, he didn’t mention js or jl and they are current, if unpopular people....I assume that 2 of those are from some time ago, I recognize one of the names but not the other

Unregistered
    Interesting list, he didn’t mention js or jl and they are current, if unpopular people....I assume that 2 of those are from some time ago, I recognize one of the names but not the other
    Work the puzzle and you can ID the poster.

Unregistered
    Work the puzzle and you can ID the poster.
    Just hand him/her up, I won’t be on the crapper that long

Unregistered
    Kind person , yes . Good Chief I beg to differ . Being fast tracked due to the color of your skin does not make you a leader. He is in a leadership position, all he speaks of is the budget and how he has to organize monies for this and that, where is the fallen officer statue?

A person in his position earns respect it is not given . He may wear the badge which says “ Police Chief “ it does not make him one .
    It IS an Administrative and very Political position whether we like it or not. The Budget IS alot of what DW will have to speak to especially to ACM and City Mgr and the staff. It is unfortunate that he has to share the badge space with a pen and notepad because thats what the 'authorities' want. Policing will fall on our CROs 😏

Unregistered
    D1 was there and did fire
    Oh great, will he lie about this and get suspended for not reporting his shooting again? Hope his bodycam clears him for the city’s sake

Unregistered

Cro’s

Where were the CRO's? To bad they weren't the only MPD officers on the scene. They could have walked through the shot-up cars, and BS'd people while they had their own thumbs up their butts. They probably would not have realized a crime had occurred. Naturally, they would not have fired a shot. Miramar would never be sued that way.
    I understand the pursuit drive right past a senior CRO and he sat there and did nothing CB shame on you. I hope the GPS identifies your negligence.

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast