+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 281
 
  1. #61
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    F*cking idiot! Learn how to spell douche bag!!
    Sorry Corey , I did spell your name wrong , Loser should have been in front of CRO . Hey Corkey , I mean Corey was UNI BROW spelled wrong ? Or did I spell Loser wrong ?

  2. #62
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry Corey , I did spell your name wrong , Loser should have been in front of CRO . Hey Corkey , I mean Corey was UNI BROW spelled wrong ? Or did I spell Loser wrong ?
    This isnt Corey but I still know you are douche bag!

  3. #63
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Grandma is Lonely

    Hi community police officers, can you bring your "resources" to my house and do some interior decorating this week? I'm not sure what the colors should be, etc. Also, my grandmother gets lonely during the day can you send some officers to play cards with her, it helps her to occupy her mind. It's so comforting to know that you crime fighters are available all the time to prevent crime.

  4. #64
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi community police officers, can you bring your "resources" to my house and do some interior decorating this week? I'm not sure what the colors should be, etc. Also, my grandmother gets lonely during the day can you send some officers to play cards with her, it helps her to occupy her mind. It's so comforting to know that you crime fighters are available all the time to prevent crime.
    Absolutely, we will bring our "resources" over this week. You must have been watching our video in which we promise to bring "resources"
    https://youtu.be/F17KoNWS9iA

  5. #65
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This isnt Corey but I still know you are douche bag!
    Bogus junior or J Bermudez? Definitely not Corkey .

  6. #66
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Lazy Sh*ts

    Hi CRO's, My goal in life, until I leave, will be to out your useless CRO program. I will be watching for every opportunity to expose you frauds.

  7. #67
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi CRO's, My goal in life, until I leave, will be to out your useless CRO program. I will be watching for every opportunity to expose you frauds.
    Just keep digging yourself deeper in that "I am a dumb *ss douche bag" trench with your guessing. I can tell you with certainty that your ignorant posts on this platform will NEVER eliminate the Community Resource Unit. I hope I dont hurt your "wittle tiny" feelings but no one cares what you think. You brain dead thoughts or opinions are and never will be considered in policy making in any police department any where.

  8. #68
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just keep digging yourself deeper in that "I am a dumb *ss douche bag" trench with your guessing. I can tell you with certainty that your ignorant posts on this platform will NEVER eliminate the Community Resource Unit. I hope I dont hurt your "wittle tiny" feelings but no one cares what you think. You brain dead thoughts or opinions are and never will be considered in policy making in any police department any where.
    Now is that anyway for a community social worker to talk?

  9. #69
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just keep digging yourself deeper in that "I am a dumb *ss douche bag" trench with your guessing. I can tell you with certainty that your ignorant posts on this platform will NEVER eliminate the Community Resource Unit. I hope I dont hurt your "wittle tiny" feelings but no one cares what you think. You brain dead thoughts or opinions are and never will be considered in policy making in any police department any where.
    Okay Okay Corkey we get it , you are retarded which the public as well as fellow officers already knew . Corkey Bogus it will be okay , your uni brow looks super duper .

  10. #70
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Police have enough problems to deal with. Now that we have community policing, additional problems of society are now becoming police problems. Are we now in Miramar taking over the duties of Social Services and Parks and Recreation? Are the responsibilities of Public Works now our responsibilities? We can't handle what we have, and now we add more. In seeking public praise for adding to our plates all we are doing is adding more and more opportunities for blame. It's a house of cards that will one day collapse. Soon we will be blamed for every kid that drowns (God forbid) because we didn't push enough swim lessons. When will we take over the duties of the Fire Department? Should we now take on fire prevention training? Fire Inspections? There seems to be no end to this in MPD. Perhaps professional leadership should come from the Chief's office and not just CRO's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •