It’s a instagil Christmas! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Insta Gil & Y.D. will be promoted to sergeant over their involvement with taking kids shopping for Christmas.
    They went shopping with kids and DD bought the command staff Veranda gift cards. I wonder how he paid for those?

Unregistered

Merry xmas

InstaGil is banging all your wives

Unregistered
    I noticed he wore pants today. Probably because he knows he looks ridiculous in his little outfit when surrounded by real cops.

Unregistered
    Be very careful Gil knows people in high places. Gill grew up with the City Managers kids. Gill was a constant visitor at the City Mangers residence growing up. Gill goes out drinking with city and county big Wiggs.

Unregistered
    YD will not get promoted. She does not have a degree and has shown no ambition or drive to complete it. So she will just skip to Major!
    She’ll get promoted because she’s black. Call it what it is.

Unregistered
    Our social media pages are starting to look like a family photo album for gil and his cousin.

Unregistered
    I love how he stands to the side of the group picture likes he’s the chief or too good to be with the group

Unregistered
    She’ll get promoted because she’s black. Call it what it is.
    or deputy chief

Unregistered
    I love how he stands to the side of the group picture likes he’s the chief or too good to be with the group
    Yes off to the side like he’s the coach of a little league team! Who does this clown think he is???

Unregistered
    It’s ridiculous, every other picture on the departments Facebook or Instagram is gil or his cousin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast