Bend Over Miami-Dade Shooting Law Suit Coming - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The only ones who did good were the narcotics officers who were able to maintain a visual of the UPS truck in their unmarked cars without spooking the subjects. After that it went to complete sh1t! How many times do the idiots in SRT need to get on saying they’re enroute? To make matters worse Q4, AD Hanlon, got on just to say back off a little. Hey jackass, how about growing a pair & order your troops to start a roadblock & do not let the truck break it by no means?!

Every single bureau/district is upside down. I would have never imagined this.

Unregistered
    Lack of leadership by this command staff. Totally unqualified. On how many fronts does this have to be proven? More people dead???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only ones who did good were the narcotics officers who were able to maintain a visual of the UPS truck in their unmarked cars without spooking the subjects. After that it went to complete sh1t! How many times do the idiots in SRT need to get on saying they’re enroute? To make matters worse Q4, AD Hanlon, got on just to say back off a little. Hey jackass, how about growing a pair & order your troops to start a roadblock & do not let the truck break it by no means?!

Every single bureau/district is upside down. I would have never imagined this.
    I think you are a complete idiot and have no idea what you’re talking about. You’ve been watching to much Anime.

Unregistered
    I thought PRT was an elite unit like Seal Team 6??? When the time comes to back up their swagger and talk they create the worse shooting disaster involving MDPD officers in the department’s history. Two dead innocent civilians.

Unregistered
    I thought PRT was an elite unit like Seal Team 6??? When the time comes to back up their swagger and talk they create the worse shooting disaster involving MDPD officers in the department’s history. Two dead innocent civilians.
    very poor tactics. too many civilians in the area and the hostage. fire from all directions. this is academy shit 101..

Unregistered
    If that was a civilian vehicle they were using for cover, please send asap to remedial training.
    I realize we can opinionate all day, but all knew a hostage was in the truck.
    This was tough to see..

Unregistered
    PRT, the brainchild of the dancing director. Another great example of his leadership.

Unregistered
    This tragedy is a shining example that the new generation of officers don’t care about protecting the citizens. They just want to look cool and feel like bad asses. Using occupied civilian vehicles for cover is borderline reckless endangerment of the public. Going to be interesting to see this one play out.

Unregistered

Oops 🙊

PRT, the brainchild of the dancing director. Another great example of his leadership.
    So I heard from a bird 🐦y earlier that some resignations are forthcoming in light of this complete tragic disaster. Now besides the senior guys the public will see that something’s been very very very wrong at this Ship!

Unregistered
    Who’s the sgt

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast