Ups Robbery shoot out!

Unregistered

Ups Robbery shoot out!

Do you honestly think that was a Good felony stop?

Ups Driver and bystander killed.
    Shooting behind cover.
    Rushing the vehicle
    Cross fires

You people are getting high on your own supply of super cop BS! Ask the innocent victims family if you did a good job today.

Unregistered
    And not only that ... Did the offenders get away with any jewelry ?

Unregistered
    19 officers shot!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you honestly think that was a Good felony stop?

Ups Driver and bystander killed.
    Shooting behind cover.
    Rushing the vehicle
    Cross fires

You people are getting high on your own supply of super cop BS! Ask the innocent victims family if you did a good job today.
    Nurse Danny calm down let the real cops do the work go back and change and clean out a few bed pans.

Unregistered
    Just by reading MDPD leoaffairs page. Many veterans disgree with the way the shooting went down. I too disagree and I am a 15 year veteran myself.

Unregistered
    So you believe everything on Leo’s. How do we even know it’s not just the haters like you. You have probably been here a year. Take an 09 and clear the screen.

Unregistered
    So you believe everything on Leo’s. How do we even know it’s not just the haters like you. You have probably been here a year. Take an 09 and clear the screen.
    Read the County Leo affairs we are all in agreement. They overreacted by rushing the vehicle. This should had been a hostage stand off.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...aw-Suit-Coming

Unregistered

Life is worth more than some jewelry

And not only that ... Did the offenders get away with any jewelry ?
    2 innocent people were killed and now two daughters don’t ever get to see their father come home and another bystander didn’t get to go home to his family. Turn your badge in and get some help please. You think some jewelry is worth more than the quality of life? Sad . Departments should really do psychological checks. A lot less officers could’ve been avoided from being hit if this was conducted correctly.

Unregistered
    2 innocent people were killed and now two daughters don’t ever get to see their father come home and another bystander didn’t get to go home to his family. Turn your badge in and get some help please. You think some jewelry is worth more than the quality of life? Sad . Departments should really do psychological checks. A lot less officers could’ve been avoided from being hit if this was conducted correctly.
    I have to agree stupid or impulsive decisions made by those involved yesterday caused a chain reaction which can’t be fixed. The agencies involved will pay the families of those which lost love ones. I don’t care where or who you work for this was a classic text book case for a felony stop.
    It doesn’t matter if you have been in this profession 1 year or 15 years, a violent felony occurred the proper technique is a felony stop. Unless something less would supersede that it’s just plain stupid police work and yes I am aware of all the what if sinceros but let’s base what our comments on the facts or evidence which are presented to us.

Unregistered
    Of course no one can wait till things are sorted out or the ballistics results come back. This was a rolling shoot out from the original scene to the end. People are showing up even this morning reporting to have bullet holes in their cars. So maybe just let the animals go and let them run the streets that’s what the public wants. The government doesn’t care the continue to cater to the loud mouths free this free that legalize drugs give hem the needles to shoot up the madness continues.