Scott Israel and the Federal Correctional Institution, Miami. He's Desperate! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

What did Brett do

What did Brett do ?

Unregisteredknowthisguy

Here it is. T

This must be it.This is the guy who gave Scott Israel a lot of money. and was up in the PSB several times to see him.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...n-income-taxes

Unregistered

What did Brett do?

He is a bully! As the star quarterback (MSD) at the age of 17 Brett and his friend Anthony started roughing up a 14 year old. They got the 14 year old in the bathroom and attempted to sodomize the child over his clothes with a baseball bat. The information was written up as a simple battery (3 day school suspension) should have been a felony. Fact that needs to be confirmed, the 14 year old was a special needs child.
    Scot Peterson took the info!
    Brett never shows at his father's events! Why are they hiding Brett? Oh, Brett works for Federal criminal Lewis Stahl who Scott's been visiting probably to suck more money from him! No morals or scruples!

Unregistered

Wow

Scott let it go you are going to get pounded in the media

Unregistered
    Scott, did you forget there is a sign in process to visit a person in custody? So that means you are still seen everywhere with convicted felon Ken jenne and now you are visiting convicted felons in federal prison. That is amazing leadership

Unregisteredinnoway
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott, did you forget there is a sign in process to visit a person in custody? So that means you are still seen everywhere with convicted felon Ken jenne and now you are visiting convicted felons in federal prison. That is amazing leadership
    I am in no way defending this loser, but think about it. What does Scott have to lose? He's got a slim chance at winning, and that's according to Ken Jenne. The rank and file despise him, and he has complete contempt for every employee at BSO. So really, what does he have to lose. Oh, according to what I've been told by Bob Norman, the federal pens don't have to release their sign in logs. I haven't confirmed this, but if true I'm sure disgraced sheriff Scott Israel knows this, and that's why he been so blatant about going. And out of desperation of course.

Unregistered
    Scott going to a federal pen asking for campaign donations really does show that contributions are not coming in. Yes he has 100k but that is money from his previous campaign. The real test will be how much is donated by small donors. 20 people donating the max will not win an election. You need votes more than money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredincesitive View Post
    I guess Scott Israel doesn't have anything to lose at this point. Visiting his multimillion dollar friend who's serving time is as desperate as it can get. Scott Needs money, as Tony the incumbent is already smashing Scott in money raised. Scott is begging his friend who's serving time for tax evasion for more contributions. It's the same guy who funded his entire defense cost. Brett Israel is also employed by this guy and Scott's wife received a very lucrative one time life insurance contract with his other employees. Obviously when the boss says buy this life insurance policy from my friend, you don't say no. Because Susan Israel couldn't sell an explosive device that could avoid detection at an airport to a suicide jihadist. Did Scott really think nobody would recognize him. And don't think he was recognized because he was the 300 pound gorilla in the prison. He was recognized because he made a complete fool of himself, and continues to embarrass himself in front of the entire country.
    Seems like your all over Leo Affairs. Same writer same bs different topics. You have nothing to do then worry about others. Get a job or get lost.
    All this is completely fabricated news from one loser who has nothing to do. Scott Israel will win this election for sure. He is doing great and will be back. Unfortunately we have to deal with the few people who are complete scumbags but every election we deal with the same animals.
    Scott Israel 2020.

Unregistered

Is it true

Are they going to do a story on this? Disgraced sheriff Israel milks Family? Asking for a friend

Unregistered

Mumbles asked

My appoint got 500,000, I need 500,000, the end, Scott you don’t got this

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast