Attention command!!

Unregistered

Attention command!!

How the ****!!! Do you as a department make carpio the face of this department!!!! This person not only did what she did on duty to cause her to be fired, but then willfully took pictures of other cops and ratted them out in the media!!! She got her job back by blackmailing you!! Then you make her a nro and the face of your prestigious agency all over social media ! Every time you do that you tell the rest of your cops that you dont give a **** about them or yourselves for that matter. Whatever you say is invalid and that makes you as command invalid..

Unregistered
    I must say I have to agree with the above post 100%.

Unregistered
    And the prime example is she apparently is coordinating the Clevelander. And she has been putting out emails for a week to cover the 59 and not one taker. Hum I wonder why

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And the prime example is she apparently is coordinating the Clevelander. And she has been putting out emails for a week to cover the 59 and not one taker. Hum I wonder why
    You hit the nail on the head. Who wants to deal with a snitch that will not only throw you under the bus for something at the Cleve 59 to make herself shine, but will most likely film it to and send to the news for that added cherry on top. GTFOH with that 59 Detail email.. N O B O D Y wants to be anywhere near you MO !!!

Unregistered
    59 at the Clevelander still available any takers ?????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How the ****!!! Do you as a department make carpio the face of this department!!!! This person not only did what she did on duty to cause her to be fired, but then willfully took pictures of other cops and ratted them out in the media!!! She got her job back by blackmailing you!! Then you make her a nro and the face of your prestigious agency all over social media ! Every time you do that you tell the rest of your cops that you dont give a **** about them or yourselves for that matter. Whatever you say is invalid and that makes you as command invalid..
    Bro...... dis place is a disaster, we have no one doing thier job with dis loose cannons... we all in big jeopardy letting it go un corrected.. you got an officer who will be working straight 24+ hours come midnight tonight she is dangerous as a 15 and danger to her self and others if she gets in a wreck we all goin to be broke after city pays out that mega $lawsuit$. She ain't the only one , but she is the most chronic offender 1,800 hours of just OVERTIME not talkin about straight time or 59 no one going to hey away with they did not know when she 317s or has an A.D. or her greedy crazy but gets accidently hurt real bad.... no brass going to be able to save thier own career when this shit is for real it's gonna be bad and we all are gonna pay big for the intentional looking away. She is nice person just not too smart I guess or is just blatant unethical. Workin a triple all the time , the attorney that file suit for the injured person will destroy us all people , I work sometimes alot , sometimes never but this is off the chain and going to get some one hurt or killed and we all will pay a huge price in our pay and benefits after city gets taken to cleaners, no one cares about anyone anymore she will get hurt and too greedy to care.

Unregistered
    Come on Beatle Juice relax it’s going to be ok. Just ride the wave and let things fall into place.