Ortiz’s CIP hearing must not of went well

Unregistered

Ortiz’s CIP hearing must not of went well

If the CIP had such a great case against Ortiz why hasn't the Miami Herald, Miami New Times and our pal Crespo already slammed him.

Unregistered
    Oh went well super good. CIP is not above the law.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the CIP had such a great case against Ortiz why hasn't the Miami Herald, Miami New Times and our pal Crespo already slammed him.
    Ortiz wrote that they moved to table the item. That means continued and from what I heard the IA case it’s still open.

I want to thank the @CityofMiamiCIP volunteers for what they do. Today, they saw first hand that the CIP Investigator FALSELY accused me of theft of money, with NOT a SHRED OF EVIDENCE. The volunteer board moved to table the item. @MiamiHerald @CBSMiami @WillardNBC6

https://twitter.com/ortizfop/status/...951340546?s=21

Javi from what I remember reading was that your working way over the allowed Hours. Did they address that?

A civilian police watchdog agency says a high-profile Miami police captain violated department policies by working too many hours on off-duty security jobs and posted “derogatory language and images” on his social-media accounts.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
    Board member Steven N says

“We are fair at the CIP. Please encourage all police officers to attend CIP meetings to discuss allegations of misconduct against them and we will be fair with them also.”

So that means if I don’t come in your not going to treat me fairly WOW. That make me have as much trust in the board as I do in the two idiot investigators that you have working for you. Find people guilty smear them in the news only to find out they didn’t have half of the paperwork. Find people guilty because third parties loose paperwork we turn in. Kiss my azz and see if I’ll ever come in to talk to you. Maybe you should clean house first and show us you can be trusted to do the right thing no matter if I show up or don’t show.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Board member Steven N says

“We are fair at the CIP. Please encourage all police officers to attend CIP meetings to discuss allegations of misconduct against them and we will be fair with them also.”

So that means if I don’t come in your not going to treat me fairly WOW. That make me have as much trust in the board as I do in the two idiot investigators that you have working for you. Find people guilty smear them in the news only to find out they didn’t have half of the paperwork. Find people guilty because third parties loose paperwork we turn in. Kiss my azz and see if I’ll ever come in to talk to you. Maybe you should clean house first and show us you can be trusted to do the right thing no matter if I show up or don’t show.

PS make sure you bring an attorney like Ortiz did.