Jesse Menocal Jr. YouTube Channel

Unregistered

Jesse Menocal Jr. YouTube Channel

Check out Jesse Menocal Jr.’s YouTube channel and click on the only video of him at the shooting range. He attached a rap song to the video that says in the lyrics “I have cocaine in my DNA”...How untouchable does this punk think he is??? I can’t wait for the FBI to bring him to justice

Unregistered
    Well...he really does have cocaine in his DNA, his father Jesus and uncle Ignacio were cocaine traffickers. And that P0S Ignacio has supplied illegal anabolic steroids, a class II controlled substance to his kids and nephews. And now they are giving us the finger.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDzxvv932C

Unregistered
    I wonder if they got the cars in that video from Jesus and Ignacio’s old mayor friend Manny Moreno’s chop chop. It would be interesting to check the chassis VIN on them.

Unregistered
    Oh Ohhh! Daddy must have made him take the video down!

Unregistered
    No it’s still up on his YouTube channel...They are too arrogant to admit they are worried

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No it’s still up on his YouTube channel...They are too arrogant to admit they are worried
    Arrogant, maybe. But I think a lot of it has to do with his lack of maturity and IQ. I'm not trying to be mean but he is just a child in a man's body.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check out Jesse Menocal Jr.’s YouTube channel and click on the only video of him at the shooting range. He attached a rap song to the video that says in the lyrics “I have cocaine in my DNA”...How untouchable does this punk think he is??? I can’t wait for the FBI to bring him to justice
    Stfu u fukking square