When Scott comes back
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

When Scott comes back

What happens to Jeff Bell?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To be determined by his jailer captain who will be undersheriff....

Unregistered
    Nothing will happen to Jeff Bell. As long as he’s the union president he’s protected. Besides that’s a hot potato subject and from what I hear the Union has had more success talking to Israel than the temporary.

Unregistered
    Nothing will happen to Jeff Bell. As long as he’s the union president he’s protected. Besides that’s a hot potato subject and from what I hear the Union has had more success talking to Israel than the temporary.
    There is no talking to or reasoning with temporary, he could care less about the men and women at BSO.

Unregistered
    He should reassign him to the jail.

Unregistered
    If and that's a big IF Scott Israel returns absolutely nothing happens to Jeff Bell.

Bell will continue to be re-elected as union president because he's doing a good job.

Unregistered
    Apparently Israel realizes that the union is now an important friend. If he gets back, he'll be much much more accommodating than Tony, which means going from zero negotiation to an open door.
    That's my two cents.

Unregistered
    Apparently Israel realizes that the union is now an important friend. If he gets back, he'll be much much more accommodating than Tony, which means going from zero negotiation to an open door.
    That's my two cents.
    I am sure that Jeff Bell and Scott Israel will become best of friends again. Both are such lovable warm and friendly guys. What could possibly go wrong between these two.

Unregistered
    I am sure that Jeff Bell and Scott Israel will become best of friends again. Both are such lovable warm and friendly guys. What could possibly go wrong between these two.
    So is there an alternative? I'm open for suggestions. Tony is the worst choice by far.

Unregistered
    So is there an alternative? I'm open for suggestions. Tony is the worst choice by far.
    I agree with you, there is no alternative. Israel 2020.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast