Payroll issues in Dist 3 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One deputy was told to stay out of her office because she got her all frustrated.
    Dykie frustrates me too... I tell her to goto the next terminal so I don’t have to be near her...

Unregistered
    Dykie frustrates me too... I tell her to goto the next terminal so I don’t have to be near her...
    Is John Dykie still working?

Unregistered
    What an awesome day when she left the courthouse, our new admin is the bomb when it comes to payroll. She enters overtime right up to 5:00 on the day payroll closes. She also has got time put back on the books for some that the previous admin screwed people out of.

Unregistered
    Is John Dykie still working?
    No retired about 4 years ago I think. One of the best supervisors in the agency. His wife works at the airport.

Unregistered
    No retired about 4 years ago I think. One of the best supervisors in the agency. His wife works at the airport.
    I worked with him in deerfield....he's 10-8.

Unregistered
    Hey Dic$ weed, don’t be jealous because we ate our cake and at the time was the fastest group to ever get an active shooter in custody.
    Go suck yourself loser!
    Fastest Group? Do you mean the fastest active shooter? As in he ran out of ammunition and surrendered before you fat f&cks could even get out of he cake party office because you got pinned in by civilians. The airport sounds like it’s got some problems. The problems there were only amplified by the epic failure known as Rosende.

Unregistered
    Fastest Group? Do you mean the fastest active shooter? As in he ran out of ammunition and surrendered before you fat f&cks could even get out of he cake party office because you got pinned in by civilians. The airport sounds like it’s got some problems. The problems there were only amplified by the epic failure known as Rosende.
    Hey douche, we work out regularly walking thr curb, running from call to call and dealing with angry passengers. You must be a rookie!

Unregistered
    Hey douche, we work out regularly walking thr curb, running from call to call and dealing with angry passengers. You must be a rookie!
    Shut your fat mouth, you lazy cake eater!

Unregistered
    What’s wrong with this her, is she still a sh*t stirrer? Don’t want her on any of my calls that’s for sure.

Unregistered
    What’s wrong with this her, is she still a sh*t stirrer? Don’t want her on any of my calls that’s for sure.
    She gets away with a lot because shes pretty.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast