It's time to face the facts everyone.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

It's time to face the facts everyone.

The people in the community believe in Sheriff Tony. He had it pretty easy to impress them compared to Israel. He will win next year and some of us will be happy and some of you will be angry. I hope he has success because I remember when Israel was failing on CNN and it was zero fun for all of us.

There is nothing more really to say. Face the the facts

Unregistered

Sammich maker

So, your saying is had a tough time winning election? Too damn funny. All those stupid commercials, all the B.S. Stories told to everyone at the swearing in. Those were the best!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The people in the community believe in Sheriff Tony. He had it pretty easy to impress them compared to Israel. He will win next year and some of us will be happy and some of you will be angry. I hope he has success because I remember when Israel was failing on CNN and it was zero fun for all of us.

It’s hard to claim facts when your making speculations. The truth is nobody knows what’s going to happen in the future.

Unregistered
    Can’t wait to see the billboards of his inconsistent statements. Should be an interesting drive.

Unregistered
    Can’t wait to see the billboards of his inconsistent statements. Should be an interesting drive.
    Nope. It will come across as Broward's condescending jewish elite bullying a black man. Doesn't matter what the truth is, that's how it will unfold. Voters will side with Tony as BOTH front runners have embellished their backgrounds. Politicians do that, all the time. It won't be an outrage to anyone that wasn't given their walking papers in Jan 2019. Tony's history IS impressive to the masses, whether you like him or not. Black mothers see Tony as a paternal role model. At least that's what they say at choir practice and Wed. night prayer meeting.

Unregistered
    Nope. It will come across as Broward's condescending jewish elite bullying a black man. Doesn't matter what the truth is, that's how it will unfold. Voters will side with Tony as BOTH front runners have embellished their backgrounds. Politicians do that, all the time. It won't be an outrage to anyone that wasn't given their walking papers in Jan 2019. Tony's history IS impressive to the masses, whether you like him or not. Black mothers see Tony as a paternal role model. At least that's what they say at choir practice and Wed. night prayer meeting.
    So he's a role model? For who and what: writing bad checks, claiming something that he had nothing to do with (new training center), telling lie after lie to embellish his weak resume? I AM NOT an Isreal supporter but our current sheriff is no better. And honestly I don't give a rats azz what his ethnic background is I just want somebody who knows what they are doing to lead the agency. Isreal used the agency for his personal gain, TT is in over his head and we are starting to see he's following in Isreal's footsteps.

Unregistered
    So he's a role model? For who and what: writing bad checks, claiming something that he had nothing to do with (new training center), telling lie after lie to embellish his weak resume? I AM NOT an Isreal supporter but our current sheriff is no better. And honestly I don't give a rats azz what his ethnic background is I just want somebody who knows what they are doing to lead the agency. Isreal used the agency for his personal gain, TT is in over his head and we are starting to see he's following in Isreal's footsteps.
    Completely in over his head. With all of the political events he is attending, no one is running the agency.

Unregistered

I guess if you're some of the chosen few, then youre happy. Short of that, youd be a fool to support Tony. On the other hand, it's a bucket full of losers to pick from.

Unregistered

And a 1...

Tippy top...

Unregistered
    I'll take Tony over the garbage bucket israel any day. I'm no fan of either of them but at lease Tony finally gave us a decent raise israel screwed over dle because he had a beef with bell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast