Payroll issues in Dist 3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Why don't you tools are the airport pay more attention to preventing another active shooter than eating cake? You're lucky you get paid anything! Now go set up a perimeter around that unattended bag! Tools!

Unregistered
    If she's black, grovel at her feet and thank her for everything she does. Have you noticed your sheriff is Django? And remember the D is silent redneck!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don't you tools are the airport pay more attention to preventing another active shooter than eating cake? You're lucky you get paid anything! Now go set up a perimeter around that unattended bag! Tools!
    Hey Dic$ weed, don’t be jealous because we ate our cake and at the time was the fastest group to ever get an active shooter in custody.
    Go suck yourself loser!

Unregistered
    Hey Dic$ weed, don’t be jealous because we ate our cake and at the time was the fastest group to ever get an active shooter in custody.
    Go suck yourself loser!
    Wake up cupcake! Please don't take credit for the real hero, the DETAIL deputy that took action while you ate cake. Put your party hat back on and go hide! That's what you cowards are good at doing at the airport.

Unregistered
    Wake up cupcake! Please don't take credit for the real hero, the DETAIL deputy that took action while you ate cake. Put your party hat back on and go hide! That's what you cowards are good at doing at the airport.
    We work hard at the airport. If you want to inhale car fumes all day and deal with stupid people in a hurry, come join us. In the meantime shut your pie hole!

Unregistered
    Please get back to the real issue. I just want my paycheck to be right! Anyone in any district would want any ask for the same. Thank you

Unregistered
    Please get back to the real issue. I just want my paycheck to be right! Anyone in any district would want any ask for the same. Thank you
    Not gonna happen. No one is going to confront a black woman at BSO, who's been doing the same job for years and do something about her incompetence.
    You're better off leaving D3 and going to another district. You may have to actually do some police work but at least you'll get paid correctly.
    Heres an idea....complain to the undersheriff lmao

Unregistered
    Not gonna happen. No one is going to confront a black woman at BSO, who's been doing the same job for years and do something about her incompetence.
    You're better off leaving D3 and going to another district. You may have to actually do some police work but at least you'll get paid correctly.
    Heres an idea....complain to the undersheriff lmao
    There are at least 5 districts/units that I’m aware of with the exact same problem. Good luck, cracker.

Unregistered
    There are at least 5 districts/units that I’m aware of with the exact same problem. Good luck, cracker.
    Sounds like an ape demic lol

Unregistered
    Sounds like an ape demic lol
    That's a funny one you racist cracker!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast