Payroll issues in Dist 3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Payroll issues in Dist 3

Can we please get a new admin secretary who knows her job? Our entire district cringes when payday comes. We don’t know what to expect in our paychecks. Deputies are being shorted, Leave slips, OT & Holiday slips are missing and when this is brought to The Commands Attention, Sergeants are being told to re-do the slips and give her whatever she needs. Since Rosende brought this failure to the airport and it has caused nothing but stress and additional jobs to other people. She can’t get the mail, accept deliveries and now after how many years needs an assistant??? No other secretary here ever needed assistance or couldn’t handle their job.. Could this be because her Husband is running for Sheriff and they are afraid to transfer her? Downtown payroll won’t help and they tell us if there is a problem to address it with her. That’s a joke because she won’t listen. Maybe a call to the IRS would be a fabulous idea. They could come in an audit the airport and see for themselves how phucked up it is.
    IUPA help! How many people have to suffer incorrect pay checks or not knowing if they were really paid correctly???

Unregistered

Everywhere

The entire agency is suffering from incompetent fools - top to bottom including admins.

Unregistered
    We could give her a “Vote of no confidence” like Lauderhill did to Andy and say bye bye....

Unregistered

Cool

One deputy was told to stay out of her office because she got her all frustrated.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One deputy was told to stay out of her office because she got her all frustrated.
    Dykie frustrates me too... I tell her to goto the next terminal so I don’t have to be near her...

Unregistered
    Dykie frustrates me too... I tell her to goto the next terminal so I don’t have to be near her...
    Is John Dykie still working?

Unregistered
    What’s wrong with this her, is she still a sh*t stirrer? Don’t want her on any of my calls that’s for sure.

Unregistered
    The entire agency is suffering from incompetent fools - top to bottom including admins.
    This isn’t the only district. Several that I know of are suffering from incompetence.

Unregistered
    At least SID gets paid well, no problems here.

Unregistered

Little Man Rosende

Rosende is helping Smalling with his campaign. That’s why he brought her to the Airport sucking up only as Rosende knows how to do. Don’t forget Rosende was forced out from the Airport. Caught up in all kinds of untrue issues. Lost the good deputies at the airport because he never ever supported them. Always reminding everyone I’m a Captain 😀. She was horrible at the courthouse. Payroll was always incorrect and she got an attitude with the employees went they complained. Undersheriff Anderson kicked her out of the courthouse only to have Rosende protect her at the Airport. Your checks will be incorrect as long as she is there. You have to go to the union and filed a complaint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast