It's time to face the facts everyone. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll take Tony over the garbage bucket israel any day. I'm no fan of either of them but at lease Tony finally gave us a decent raise israel screwed over dle because he had a beef with bell.
    Israel screwed us over on raises for years

Unregistered
    Nothing is perfect that's for sure but we have come a long way this year in my opinion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The people in the community believe in Sheriff Tony. He had it pretty easy to impress them compared to Israel. He will win next year and some of us will be happy and some of you will be angry. I hope he has success because I remember when Israel was failing on CNN and it was zero fun for all of us.

There is nothing more really to say. Face the the facts
    Face the facts, here’s a fact. You’re hero for a felony arrest for passing bad checks. That’s the only fact I’m aware of that’s going to impact this upcoming election.

Unregistered

Ask yourself a question.

Ask yourself this question.

Do you know of one police agency anywhere in this country similar in size and scope of the Broward Sheriff’s Office who has hired a chief of police who was previously a sergeant for two years and had a grand total of seven years of police experience?

I think the answer is no.

This sheriff has no clue what he is doing. He looks sharp in his uniform and his goatee but that’s it. He clings to that five star uniformed image because that is all he knows...being a uniformed cop. He’s never been a police administrator of any kind. Never attended an advanced police leadership school like the NA, SPI or the PERF Senior Management Institute for Police. He has never been a lieutenant, captain, major or colonel. He has never done anything to speak of. Yet he’s the sheriff of Broward County???

He has surrounded himself with internal lackeys who are inbred products from the previous sheriffs culture and also have no idea how to run an agency like BSO. The sad part is that not only do the hardworking men and women of the BSO suffer but so do the citizens of Broward County.

Scott Israel isn’t the answer either.

Is there anybody out there who is qualified, electable and wants to be the Sheriff of Broward County? If so please step up and run for office. We ALL deserve better than this.

Unregistered

Green Machine

All,

I am one of you and I am watching and waiting. I am not the most well liked but I know how to get things done.

See you in the future

Green Machine 2028

Unregistered
    He fires a deputy who was exonerated?? Wow way to pander to the activist community and lose the support of your deputies if there was any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12