Whortiz claims CIP is garbage but responds with FOP Arttorney
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Whortiz claims CIP is garbage but responds with FOP Arttorney

Who pays all of Whortiz’s legal bills ? Not his parents in gables but the members

You claim the CIP is corrupt but crawl like a biatch there with one of the top union attorneys
    You’re a joke and a city hall bi at ch

You continue fcking the members even after banking tax payer money

Unregistered
    Good. That’s what I would expect if I needed an attorney. Certainly the Reyes are useless

Unregistered
    Must have been anti climatic hearing because I’m sure if anything had really happened Anonymous complaint Nestor or Nurse Danny would have posting immediately.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good. That’s what I would expect if I needed an attorney. Certainly the Reyes are useless
    No you wouldn’t have had legal representation. CIP only make recommendations to the Chief. We don’t have to respond to them because they don’t issue discipline. It was voluntarily but Javi got an attorney at our expense.
    Next time you get a cip letter ask for representation let see what they tell you.

Unregistered
    No you wouldn’t have had legal representation. CIP only make recommendations to the Chief. We don’t have to respond to them because they don’t issue discipline. It was voluntarily but Javi got an attorney at our expense.
    Next time you get a cip letter ask for representation let see what they tell you.
    Maybe if you were a little more intelligent and articulate you could ask for an attorney and explain why the attorney is needed.

Unregistered
    How much money has been waisted on this fool ? wTF is going on in this circus

Unregistered
    How much money has been waisted on this fool ? wTF is going on in this circus
    No more no less idiot the attorneys are on a flat monthly fee.

Unregistered
    No more no less idiot the attorneys are on a flat monthly fee.
    They get $250,000 a year but only the family and friend members gets approval for attorneys representation. Ortiz was the one that got them that contract so he gets free 24/7 legal assistance when ever he wants.

Unregistered
    They get $250,000 a year but only the family and friend members gets approval for attorneys representation. Ortiz was the one that got them that contract so he gets free 24/7 legal assistance when ever he wants.
    How much did gibbons a gables cop turned Whortiz boy get for the bed over members settlement ?

Unregistered
    Javi how is that 15% raise you and Lugo negotiated to screw the members out of our money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast