PBA members have no say, says Steadman Stahl

Unregistered

PBA members have no say, says Steadman Stahl

A recent post on FIU site is worth publishing here so we can realize that the PBA does NOT listen to members needs. Here is the post:

PBA has taken adopted a new philosophy. For example, homestead LEOs wanted the PBA to make an endorsement of their choice for Mayor. The PBA refused to do the will of its members and stayed out of the race all together.
    The same thing is currently occurring at the county level.
    As for us here at FIU, well we asked the PBA not to award the Chief with recognition. We now know that our requests fell on deaf ears and they did what we specifically asked them not to do. The PBA said it was their decision what is done, and not that of the members. So, their philosophy is that members have no say.
    I do have a say where my dues money goes and I refuse to give it to the PBA.
    Do like me, contact IUPA and let’s begin the process to bring in a union who pays attention to the members. FIU is ready for a change.

Contact us
    If you wish to learn more about PLEA/IUPA call us at 305-871-6997. Or go on our web pages plea315.com.
    We are ready to answer your calls and we would be honored to represent you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A recent post on FIU site is worth publishing here so we can realize that the PBA does NOT listen to members needs. Here is the post:

PBA has taken adopted a new philosophy. For example, homestead LEOs wanted the PBA to make an endorsement of their choice for Mayor. The PBA refused to do the will of its members and stayed out of the race all together.
    As for us here at FIU, well we asked the PBA not to award the Chief with recognition. We now know that our requests fell on deaf ears and they did what we specifically asked them not to do. The PBA said it was their decision what is done, and not that of the members. So, their philosophy is that members have no say.
    Do like me, contact IUPA and let’s begin the process to bring in a union who pays attention to the members. FIU is ready for a change.

Contact us
    If you wish to learn more about PLEA/IUPA call us at 305-871-6997. Or go on our web pages plea315.com.

Beware of PLEA representation since they can barely pay five thousand for an attorney you too may be in this situation:

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/06/1...ford-attorney/

Unregistered
    PBA on the ropes tries to lie their way out of the movement.
    #outwiththeold
    #nomorepba

Unregistered
    IUPA and PLEA welcome you. Join the movement
    Contact us

Unregistered
    Contact us

IUPA is a subservient lil ***** to the AFL-CIO who are very anti-cop anyone who joins is cutting their own throat by your dues supporting anti-cop candidates in elections yes your hard earned dues money filtered by plea/iupa but kicked up to afl-cio. Do you want your dues money supporting the scum robber who attacked a good cop ? How about your dues money supporting scum anti-law enforcement politicians well guess what if you join thats exactly what will happen.

See below:

http://www.leftvoice.org/Cops-Out-of...to-the-AFL-CIO

https://aflcio.org/about/our-unions-...iliated-unions

https://jacobinmag.com/2015/07/black...ynch-ferguson/

Unregistered
    Contact us

Unregistered
    Contact us
    Sure. I’ll join a pathetic organization that never responded to a police involved shooting nor given any support to the officer. Moronic PLEAons!

Unregistered
    Sure. I’ll join a pathetic organization that never responded to a police involved shooting nor given any support to the officer. Moronic PLEAons!
    Idiot. PBA must attract the dullards and dolts at your agency.

Unregistered
    Stahlession:

When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it

Unregistered

Contact us
    Except they left out the fact that in Homestead the Chief begged the PBA to endorse non-LEO candidates against LEO candidates. And that the Chief was campaigning in uniform. And that there was pressure from the brass for the rank and file to vote for the non-LEO candidates.

Heck even Doc Justice endorsed the LEO candidates. It all on True Himestead.

Guess the Homestead Chief is a cop hater.