Big picture

Thread: Big picture

Unregistered

Big picture

Do your jobs!!! Don't worry about the Sheriff. He will win or lose the way he wants, it is up to him.

And stop calling him names. He is a man and I am positive that all of you idiots on here have done something that you would not be proud of. The only problem is he was caught on camera doing a Michael Jackson dance. Big Deal. The crowd loved it.

Again, stop with the name calling. Grow up.

You can bash him with out calling him names.

Try it..

Unregistered
    Sheriff Bababooey sucks!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do your jobs!!! Don't worry about the Sheriff. He will win or lose the way he wants, it is up to him.

And stop calling him names. He is a man and I am positive that all of you idiots on here have done something that you would not be proud of. The only problem is he was caught on camera doing a Michael Jackson dance. Big Deal. The crowd loved it.

Try it..
    Thank you phuck face for your post about the dancing monkey.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Try it..
    The agency is losing its standards under Temporary Tony. We need someone in the position that will bring pride back to the agency. Someone who steer the agency in a way the rest of country will look up to BSO and want to model after. TT is not that guy. Sorry.