PBA members have no say, says Steadman Stahl

Unregistered

PBA members have no say, says Steadman Stahl

A recent post on FIU site is worth publishing here so we can realize that the PBA does NOT listen to members needs. Here is the post:

PBA has taken adopted a new philosophy. For example, homestead LEOs wanted the PBA to make an endorsement of their choice for Mayor. The PBA refused to do the will of its members and stayed out of the race all together.
    The same thing is currently occurring at the county level.
    As for us here at FIU, well we asked the PBA not to award the Chief with recognition. We now know that our requests fell on deaf ears and they did what we specifically asked them not to do. The PBA said it was their decision what is done, and not that of the members. So, their philosophy is that members have no say.
    I do have a say where my dues money goes and I refuse to give it to the PBA.
    Do like me, contact IUPA and let’s begin the process to bring in a union who pays attention to the members. FIU is ready for a change.

Unregistered
    Contact us
    If you wish to learn more about PLEA/IUPA call us at 305-871-6997. Or go on our web pages plea315.com.
    We are ready to answer your calls and we would be honored to represent you.

Unregistered
    There is no doubt that Steadman was afraid o make an endorsement. Now he’ll tell Losner he was always with him.

Unregistered
    We hear at the PBA are the elected ones. As such we are the anointed ones. We make the decisions not the members. We know better. If you don’t like that system you are free to quit the PBA.

Unregistered
    Snowflake Steadman has lost his mind. We control the outcome Of our destiny not him. He forgot what it is to be a cop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Snowflake Steadman has lost his mind. We control the outcome Of our destiny not him. He forgot what it is to be a cop.
    We most certainly do. Since becoming president Steadman has developed this sense of arrogance second to none. He himself
    May not even recognize it and he is almost certain to deny it but he has changed and not for the better.

Unregistered
    We most certainly do. Since becoming president Steadman has developed this sense of arrogance second to none. He himself
    May not even recognize it and he is almost certain to deny it but he has changed and not for the better.
    Oh his arrogance is far distant second to that of many of the brass.

Unregistered
    Oh his arrogance is far distant second to that of many of the brass.
    But it’s very clear Steadman is not one of us any longer. Title went straight to his head