Leavens can't qualify with signatures
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Leavens can't qualify with signatures

Sources inside the Leavens camp confirmed he's unable to get the required signatures to qualify. This means he must pay over $8000 to qualify. He will need to sell more than his jeep to raise the funds or he will be unable to proceed after March.

Unregistered

Broke douchebag

That whitetrash cant even get his own family to sign up.
    Time for another scumraiser and pass around the shot glass so people can put spare change in
    Hope he lasts until August
    It is gonna be an epic fail for shrek

Unregistered

Maggot leavans

Try hitting some of the homeless camps
    Those people dont know what a loser you are
    Probably can get a few signatures
    Maybe shoaps ministry can help also

Unregistered

Ugly

Your Comments continue to show your immaturity. Your ignorance. You’re stupidity. Enjoy the time while you’have it don’t forget the governor and FDLE are coming! Remember Road had no shot, then Mike had no shot! Now Jim has no shot! You back a liar! That’s the facts! You have no integrity if you back this liar and fraud! That’s the truth! Continue with your ugliness!

Unregistered

Didn’t realize I was not playing nice

Where can I get that signature paper and start supporting Shrek
    Would also like to donate a roll of pennies to his campaign

Unregistered
    The homeless people even hate leavens. They are sending their bagged up shit to his campaign for support.

Unregistered
    We can assure you Jim has no shot, regardless of what happens. Didn’t find that other PC yet dummies? Look at the signatures, recognize the other command staff members name.

Unregistered

Just the facts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sources inside the Leavens camp confirmed he's unable to get the required signatures to qualify. This means he must pay over $8000 to qualify. He will need to sell more than his jeep to raise the funds or he will be unable to proceed after March.
    I've followed politics in Lee County for a very long time. A candidate who hasn't yet qualified with signatures has a nearly impossible chance of winning. As candidate Leavens admitted in his own video, campaigns take money to win. While former employees and politicians may lament someone they view as an outsider taking control of the agency, I've never seen anyone raise the money he has in this county. The agency is aware there are no ongoing investigations to remove the sheriff. Like it or not the election is already over

Unregistered

8 months to go

Leavans and his handful of losers will see that all there negative garbage was a waste of time
    They couldn’t stop the power of LCSO
    We all enjoyed the laughs

Unregistered

Still begging for signatures

Leavens latest posts show him begging for signature cards and saying he JUST needs 1000 more. Odds are very very against him with only 4 months left to find 1000 republican lee county residents to sign his petition card. Now I know Jimbo likes to tout his experience matters but an experienced detective should know if you haven't qualified by this time your chances of being elected are nil and indicate you'll receive less than 15% of the vote.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast