PBA takes 3 hours plus to show up for shooting scene
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

PBA takes 3 hours plus to show up for shooting scene

Homicide investigators are appalled at the length of time its takes PBA to respond to scenes anymore. To top that off when they send rookie lawyers who have no idea of what they are supposed to do, it matters matters worse.
    If there is one positive thing that comes out of these posts, PBA is becoming more aware of the seriousness of the forms being filled out and are starting to, at least, show up. Maybe not in a timely fashion but show up.
    I feel bad for the member who is nervous to begin with having to suffer anxiety while waiting to see if the PBA will show up.
    This poor response time is unacceptable at PLEA/IUPA.
    More importantly, we do not use rookie attorneys when your career is on the line.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Homicide investigators are appalled at the length of time its takes PBA to respond to scenes anymore. To top that off when they send rookie lawyers who have no idea of what they are supposed to do, it matters matters worse.
    If there is one positive thing that comes out of these posts, PBA is becoming more aware of the seriousness of the forms being filled out and are starting to, at least, show up. Maybe not in a timely fashion but show up.
    I feel bad for the member who is nervous to begin with having to suffer anxiety while waiting to see if the PBA will show up.
    More importantly, we do not use rookie attorneys when your career is on the line.
    More PLEA lies since their product / representation is sub-par !!!

Unregistered

Movement is in full swing. Out with the old!

There is no doubt that PBA is amping up their attempts to fend off the campaign to have forms signed to call for a simple vote.
    And, the only thing Steadman can say “it’s more lies” and that’s it. I suppose he thinks if he says it that the sheep will follow. He fails to understand that cops are not sheep, the are sheep dogs and they herd the sheep.
    PLEA/IUPA has nothing to gain by lying however the PBA has nothing to lose by lying because the movement is in full swing.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3076100]There is no doubt that PBA is amping up their attempts to fend off the campaign to have forms signed to call for a simple vote.
    And, the only thing Steadman can say “it’s more lies” and that’s it. I suppose he thinks if he says it that the sheep will follow. He fails to understand that cops are not sheep, the are sheep dogs and they herd the sheep.
    PLEA/IUPA

Beware of PLEA representation since they can barely pay five thousand for an attorney you too may be in this situation:

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/06/1...ford-attorney/

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3076145]
    There is no doubt that PBA is amping up their attempts to fend off the campaign to have forms signed to call for a simple vote.
    PLEA/IUPA

Beware of PLEA representation since they can barely pay five thousand for an attorney you too may be in this situation:

Silly PBA, You really need to pay attention! PLEA has affiliated with IUPA so the PLEA members are now enjoying the best Legal Protection Plan offered anywhere. IUPA has over $30 million in reserves and their plan has NO Caps On Coverage, NO Co-pays, and NO Deductibles. Below you will find some examples of coverage.

Deputy Sheriff charged with manslaughter and other crimes in the death of a resistive suspect. Prosecution theory of death by “positional asphyxia” successfully rebutted by expert medical testimony. The LDF also provided a use of force expert, investigators and enhanced a video of the incident.”
    Defense Costs paid by the I.U.P.A. Legal Defense Fund: $212,000.

“Four officers sued in a high profile shooting of teenager. City agreed to represent officers despite firing them. The LDF determined this constituted a conflict of interest and provided a defense. The case settled. The officers were not required to contribute to the settlement.”
    Defense Costs paid by the I.U.P.A. Legal Defense Fund: $477,000.

“Police Officer charged with 2nd degree murder and child endangerment when he shot and killed a woman coming at him in a vehicle. Not guilty of both counts by the jury. LDF provided, among other assistance, a media consultant, pathologist, police psychologist, investigators, and a focus group.”
    Defense Costs paid by the I.U.P.A. Legal Defense Fund: $373,000.

Unregistered
    More lies from PLEA. PBA was arrival on scene very quickly and even brought refreshments. The PBA Attorney is only a well over 15 year veteran of the State Attorney’s office and running for judge. More pathetic lies from PLEA. So sad to read

Unregistered
    She’s so happy at the PBA that not even 6 months working there and she wants out.
    Sad clowns running PBA.

Unregistered
    Not sure the name but the PBA hired a former ASA that has burned cops a few times. If this what they are calling 15 years of experience, no wonder why people are ticked off.

Unregistered
    Not sure the name but the PBA hired a former ASA that has burned cops a few times. If this what they are calling 15 years of experience, no wonder why people are ticked off.
    Fake plea news again

IUPA is a subservient lil ***** to the AFL-CIO who are very anti-cop anyone who joins is cutting their own throat by your dues supporting anti-cop candidates in elections yes your hard earned dues money filtered by plea/iupa but kicked up to afl-cio. Do you want your dues money supporting the scum robber who attacked a good cop ? How about your dues money supporting scum anti-law enforcement politicians well guess what if you join thats exactly what will happen.

See below:

http://www.leftvoice.org/Cops-Out-of...to-the-AFL-CIO

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3076145]
    PLEA/IUPA

Hmmmmm, yet PLEA is still representing that officer (without the five thousands dollars); yes, PLEA is that good. They are representing a police officer, who was a PBA member, whom the PBA refused to defend. For those that know him, ask him? Maybe this is more fake news.....But call him.......and hear what he has to say about the PBA.....oh by the way, you didn't hear this from me........

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast