Lawsuits - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lawsuits

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    RC can’t solve a crime to save her life. Just look at her narratives I can’t believe that she’s even a detective.
    She got the hook up for sure. It's all about who you know. To say she was a mediocre patrol officer would be a compliment. Horrible street cop now even worse detective. From chilli's waitress to police officer.

Unregistered
    What’s the deal with RC, party girl married to marine unit boy who’s like an old man?
    he ain’t old he’s sexy as hell, if we had a calendar he’s be the cover model :-)

Unregistered

Damn!

A Barry University grad City Ass.lawyer is FIRED!!! This guy was involved in all the issues with the police department. What did he F up to cost him his job?

https://www.news-press.com/story/new...ay/2635609001/

Fort Myers city council members: City Attorney Terry Cramer has been fired

Fort Myers has fired its chief administrative attorney, according to two council members.

Terry Cramer was on the job for just more than a year and was fired Monday, according to Fort Myers Councilman Fred Burson.

Burson said City Attorney Grant Alley informed him of the decision on Friday. Councilman Kevin Anderson said he was informed by Fort Myers City Manager Saeed Kazemi on Monday afternoon.

Alley and Kazemi did not respond to requests for comment Monday.

Burson and Anderson said they were not told why Cramer was fired.

Terry Cramer was on the job for just more than a year and was fired Monday, according to Fort Myers Councilman Fred Burson.

Unregistered

Booobies!

Does any know what size bra Candice wears? Those things look massive. How does she get them inside a vest ?
    Me like boobies!

Unregistered

Boobies & Karma

Its pretty sad when her husband paid for the larger boobs, but he can't touch them because the FDLE agent she's sleeping with has a grip on them 24 hours a day.
    Those are real ask PNUT. I have known both Kansas and Jason for years and know for a fact she doesn’t step out on PNUT..........so why are you making up all these stories about Candice sleeping around. You are a pretty sick **** making up lies about someone’s personal life! You must want some of Pnuts Pnut butter in your mouth to say something so made up. Making up lies about her work ethic on here is one thing, but then make up complete lies about her personal life is another!

She is one of the best female undercover officers I’ve ever seen in my 20+ career in law enforcement. I’ve seen that girl do some amazing outstanding shit and watched that girl in some very, very gone bad situations as a Uc where she has kicked some ass! Trust me little buddy you don’t want her to find out who u are!

Unregistered

Candace Boobies

Me like boobies!
    Me likely Candace Boooooooobies!

Unregistered

Fake News

😳😳😳😳 well damn
    Fake News People!

Unregistered

Now those are some Biiiiiiiiig.......

That’s been going on for years bro!
    Now those are some biiiiiiiiiiigggggf fake boobies!!!! MAMA!!! Makes her look really really fat though!

Unregistered

Truth?

You forgot to add best part! The FDLE agent is a woman!!!
    So I heard years ago Martinez walked in on her in bed her with her fine ass hot blonde best friend from New York! Joe we know you are on her can you confirm..,,,,,inquiring minds want to know!

Unregistered
    he ain’t old he’s sexy as hell, if we had a calendar he’s be the cover model :-)
    That’s cause his position is so not needed he spends like 3 hours of duty time in the gym with the bike guys why other people can’t even take a meal break. Useless.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123