+ Reply to Thread

Unregistered

Prr request where is mark crissingers wife since she made a death threat on us

PRR REQUEST FOR ANY AND ALL DOCUMENTS AS TO THE WHERE ABOUTS OF CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF,MARK CRISSINGERS WIFE Jhoy Alacre Fernandez CRISSINGER WHOS BEEN MISSING SINCE THEY BOTH MADE DEATH THREATS ON FACEBOOK AGAINST ANDREW SHEETS ,REPORTER FOR COP WATCH AND HIS FAMILY FROM 7/1/2018 TO 12/4/2019

Unregistered
    Get a life Andrew !!!

Unregistered
    so it is true she left the country because she made a illegal death threat against me and my family.is it because she doesnt want to get charged? and why isnt mark charged who liked the illegal death threat and admitted on video that he liked the death threat.... https://youtu.be/W5zNiZ2zcvQ CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF,MARK CRISSINGER LIKES HIS WIFES DEATH THREAT ABOUT ME,ON FACEBOOK

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    so it is true she left the country because she made a illegal death threat against me and my family.is it because she doesnt want to get charged? and why isnt mark charged who liked the illegal death threat and admitted on video that he liked the death threat.... https://youtu.be/W5zNiZ2zcvQ CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF,MARK CRISSINGER LIKES HIS WIFES DEATH THREAT ABOUT ME,ON FACEBOOK
    You’re wife is a dirty whore Andrew

Unregistered
    shes not a whore.we are investigating if what we heard was true that youre wife was a
    Japayuki-san
    Jump to navigationJump to search
    English
    Etymology
    Blend of Japan +‎ karayuki-san

Noun
    Japayuki-san (plural Japayuki-san)

(Philippines, derogatory) A Filipina who travels to Japan to work as an entertainer, with implications of prostitution.
    is this true

Unregistered
    shes not a whore.we are investigating if what we heard was true that youre wife was a
    Japayuki-san
    Jump to navigationJump to search
    English
    Etymology
    Blend of Japan +‎ karayuki-san

Noun
    Japayuki-san (plural Japayuki-san)

(Philippines, derogatory) A Filipina who travels to Japan to work as an entertainer, with implications of prostitution.
    is this true
    Your wife is a whore, also you clean other men’s houses while she “polishes” their pipes if you know what I mean

Unregistered
    Maybe she was illegal

Unregistered
    my wife is not a whore and does not suk other mens ****s.she sings in the choir at church.
    now u r not denying japayuki,so they do clean ****s and much more

Unregistered
    my wife is not a whore and does not suk other mens ****s.she sings in the choir at church.
    now u r not denying japayuki,so they do clean ****s and much more
    Whatever you need to tell yourself...

+ Reply to Thread