Could isreal work 2 yrs road patrol to get vested?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Could isreal work 2 yrs road patrol to get vested?

Just a thought? Hump calls for 2 yrs and get vested. I'm sure someone will give him a job?

Unregistered
    brilliant. This is a win win for everyone. he can work details with Bell!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just a thought? Hump calls for 2 yrs and get vested. I'm sure someone will give him a job?
    Holy $hit! That's a brilliant idea. So by the time he did 3 months in the FTD program, since he's never been a real cop he'd have to learn, then a year on probation, he'd only have about 8 1/2 months left to get vested. You sir / Ma'am are someone who thinks outside of the box, good job. Unfortunately, it would actually involve work, so he'll never go for it.

Unregistered
    Holy $hit! That's a brilliant idea. So by the time he did 3 months in the FTD program, since he's never been a real cop he'd have to learn, then a year on probation, he'd only have about 8 1/2 months left to get vested. You sir / Ma'am are someone who thinks outside of the box, good job. Unfortunately, it would actually involve work, so he'll never go for it.
    His EGO wont let him do that..lol

How could you go from being the top dog to whale shit 10-65ing. It would be great to watch and you never know with this clown. He sure could use the money before that 1,000,000 dollar home gets foreclosed on.

Unregistered
    Could your mother work with him? Just a thought dumb ass

Unregistered
    Could your mother work with him? Just a thought dumb ass
    Calm down Captain saggy pants.... your still a legendary sammich maker that arose from the basement of the jail..

Unregistered
    Calm down Captain saggy pants.... your still a legendary sammich maker that arose from the basement of the jail..
    Makes me a peanut butter sammich please!!@

Unregistered
    Scotty and his best friend Ira can both work at the flea market. You know Ira the contract you took away from BSO. Maybe they will give you a golf cart with lights on it and you can pretend you're both rent a cops!
    Dumb and dumber part 3

Unregistered
    I heard he put in a application for road patrol

Unregistered
    I heard Scott stayed home on New year's Eve and watch his own balls drop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast