Crespo's posted the salaries of all city of miami emplpyees, including your's

Unregistered

Crespo's posted the salaries of all city of miami emplpyees, including your's

This is Crespo, and I've posted the salaries of everyone in the MPD, the Fire Department and all of the employees who work for the city of Miami. Now you don't have to wonder or guess who's making how much. It's all on-line at: www.crespogramnews.com

Unregistered
    Wow this is a real news story maybe nurse Danny and the Miami New Times can taint the story to blame Ortiz.

Unregistered
    To date no one suffers due to crespo. No one.

Unregistered
    The fact that some of these people make this enormous amount of money and do nothing all day is beyond me.

Unregistered
    D@mn, I'm shocked,, Nat M. makes more then Ortiz??? No wonder he's this side of crazy.

Unregistered
    How much does an ex bank robber makes these days ,the people have the right to know

Unregistered
    186k to screw up property and 119 k to walk around the station

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is Crespo, and I've posted the salaries of everyone in the MPD, the Fire Department and all of the employees who work for the city of Miami. Now you don't have to wonder or guess who's making how much. It's all on-line at: www.crespogramnews.com

Dear Crespo,

Those numbers are super off. It does not include pay incentives, hazard pay, and specialty pay. Take Ortiz for example add his 15-20% and you’ll see his salary be 150k easy. Not to include off duty’s.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How much does an ex bank robber makes these days ,the people have the right to know
    You're right, and when your ***** ass gets the courage to come out ans identify yourself, maybe we can talk about it. Until then however, I make enough to **** with your head.

Unregistered
    Must be nice to make $120k plus a year while doing nothing.