around the clock

Unregistered

around the clock

I wonder if the two fmpd officers who spent almost two hours at around the clock on Boy Scout clocked out or billed the city for that as time worked

Unregistered
    I can assure they did not. They are probably assigned to a specialty unit. Therefore their actions are unaccounted for.

Unregistered
    Hey chubby hubby, looks like you two cream puffs might need to hit the gym sometime. Way too many of you lard mazes running around our hallowed halls

Unregistered

Wink

Really, the hallowed grounds of FMPD. You not putting all your dope in evidence?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder if the two fmpd officers who spent almost two hours at around the clock on Boy Scout clocked out or billed the city for that as time worked
    Not that I agree with it, but you should be getting your panties in a bunch at those officers who used to go to Golfview on a “training other” and lounged and ate lunch the whole time because they knew that calling out a “training other” would give them extra time. Abusing a health initiative because you had a “hard day” and deserve a long 1.5 hour long lunch break to deepthroat your sammies and McDonald’s from around the corner and catch up on the ball game. Funny how since the classroom was shut down none of those frequent flyers show up anymore to Golfview for their “training other”.

Unregistered
    Yet bike guys take 90 minutes at golfview. Then hours at their office downtown. Then ontopnof that go boxing at the pal gym. Mmmmm

Unregistered
    Relax Thor. Its cool. Regular road guy with nothing to prove took a break. Not looking to steal someones wife and just chill. Pay your child support, drive your black Charger while your ex drives the minvan and wear a Tac Vest. Oh and most important DD cares about you! Wake up douchebag!

Unregistered

What?

Who would be going to ATC when we have access to multiple state of the art gyms! Ha!

Unregistered
    Who would be going to ATC when we have access to multiple state of the art gyms! Ha!
    I was scarred for life when the bike guys were shirtless boxing and then squatting and spotting each other at golfview with Isaacs

Unregistered
    Yet bike guys take 90 minutes at golfview. Then hours at their office downtown. Then ontopnof that go boxing at the pal gym. Mmmmm
    If you want this to stop report this to their immediate supervisor Sergeant Garret, She will put a stop to this non-sense. She's a no-non sense supervisors