Please say it isn't so and I missed it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Please say it isn't so and I missed it

Some girls at communications went to a rally where Steadman Stahl said the pledge of allegiance. And, he forgot the words. FORGOT the pledge. He was saved by the crowd taking over.
    What American forgets the Pledge? Had I known I would have paid to see that. Omg how damn embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some girls at communications went to a rally where Steadman Stahl said the pledge of allegiance. And, he forgot the words. FORGOT the pledge. He was saved by the crowd taking over.
    What American forgets the Pledge? Had I known I would have paid to see that. Omg how damn embarrassing.
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.orglol

Unregistered
    What a moron! He should have practiced beforehand.

Unregistered
    Omg! I would would have taken the entire PLEA board and film it had I known. Omg, I would be mortified

Unregistered
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Unregistered
    Omg! I would would have taken the entire PLEA board and film it had I known. Omg, I would be mortified
    If you took the entire plea board there is maybe one cop

Unregistered
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
    Amen. Incredible if you don’t know your own pledge.

Unregistered
    What incompetence! And, this is what is representing us? Man, are we in deep do-do.

Unregistered
    Stahlession:

When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Unregistered
    Steadman practice this for the next time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast