+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Miami Dade You Are Not Alone! PBA on the Decline Everywhere!

    Hurling insults and name calling isn’t going to improve your benefits. It isn’t going to get you raises or improve your working conditions. Only a competent union who has your best interest at heart is going to get that done. As a state wide labor organizer I deal with the FOP and PBA on a constant basis. In almost every circumstance with the PBA we here the same complaints- The dues paying members are taken for granted while the PBA admin cozies up to management. Dues payers are told “suck it up” or “be happy it isn’t a termination and move on” etc. etc. ad nauseum. PBA NEVER ups it’s game. It never fights back, unless the members are in an active campaign to switch unions. Then they come out the door swinging, cursing, accusing and making up lies. Often the members will ask them “why don’t you fight this hard for us dues payers”. In central Florida, the PBA is near broke, hasn’t recruited a single unit since 2015, and is constantly laying off staff due to a lack of funding. Officers are hung out to dry almost constantly while the PBA sucks up to the local Chiefs and the Sheriffs. The members have had enough.
    The PBA business model is antiquated and stale. This “Take the suspension kid” is a bunch of crap that they employ in all state locations to save money. They don’t have the personnel to combat the agencies on a case by case basis. So they water down their work load by getting you to “eat” the discipline and try to make you feel as if it were the right decision. It’s not. Every write up and suspension can adversely affect your career down the road. It could come back to haunt you when you least expect it. We see this everywhere. Careers left to rot out in the sun because the PBA doesn’t wish to alienate management. You pay for representation and advice. The PBA takes you and your hard earned money for granted. Maybe it’s time for a change.
    Click the link below to help facilitate that change RIGHT NOW ! You have nothing to lose except a dead beat union who cares little for your needs. Mail to PLEA 7743 NW 48th Street, Suite 150, Doral, Florida 33166

    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...erest-Card.pdf

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hurling insults and name calling isn’t going to improve your benefits. It isn’t going to get you raises or improve your working conditions. Only a competent union who has your best interest at heart is going to get that done. As a state wide labor organizer I deal with the FOP and PBA on a constant basis. In almost every circumstance with the PBA we here the same complaints- The dues paying members are taken for granted while the PBA admin cozies up to management. Dues payers are told “suck it up” or “be happy it isn’t a termination and move on” etc. etc. ad nauseum. PBA NEVER ups it’s game. It never fights back, unless the members are in an active campaign to switch unions. Then they come out the door swinging, cursing, accusing and making up lies. Often the members will ask them “why don’t you fight this hard for us dues payers”. In central Florida, the PBA is near broke, hasn’t recruited a single unit since 2015, and is constantly laying off staff due to a lack of funding. Officers are hung out to dry almost constantly while the PBA sucks up to the local Chiefs and the Sheriffs. The members have had enough.
    The PBA business model is antiquated and stale. This “Take the suspension kid” is a bunch of crap that they employ in all state locations to save money. They don’t have the personnel to combat the agencies on a case by case basis. So they water down their work load by getting you to “eat” the discipline and try to make you feel as if it were the right decision. It’s not. Every write up and suspension can adversely affect your career down the road. It could come back to haunt you when you least expect it. We see this everywhere. Careers left to rot out in the sun because the PBA doesn’t wish to alienate management. You pay for representation and advice. The PBA takes you and your hard earned money for granted. Maybe it’s time for a change.
    Click the link below to help facilitate that change RIGHT NOW ! You have nothing to lose except a dead beat union who cares little for your needs. Mail to PLEA 7743 NW 48th Street, Suite 150, Doral, Florida 33166

    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...erest-Card.pdf
    Lol when the debate is lost the loser( plea-iupa) resorts to slander

    PBA is at its all time strongest 1200 plus new members since Stahl was elected more to come via leaving PLEA soon

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Dude we didnt just marigold through the air and end up in Miami. Your folks called us LOL. Just like everywhere else. No slander. Just fact. The PBA dinosaur is about to meet its meteor.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Vero Beach...Port St. Lucie PD... St. Lucie County SO...Indian River County SO....Broward County...Sarasota PD...Indian River Shores PD....All had one thing in common. They used to be PBA. Now they are all IUPA units. Do the research. Folks are leaving PBA like the Russians left Chernobyl.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Vero Beach...Port St. Lucie PD... St. Lucie County SO...Indian River County SO....Broward County...Sarasota PD...Indian River Shores PD....All had one thing in common. They used to be PBA. Now they are all IUPA units. Do the research. Folks are leaving PBA like the Russians left Chernobyl.
    No PBA like the South Florida PBA i agree that PBA could have been lost under the lack of leadership of John Rivera one of big reasons Stahl crushed him by 600 plus votes rivera only won by 60 votes against clifton

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Rivera has nothing to do with those units. The PBA business model is outdated. Folks everywhere from the Panhandle to south Florida are seeing it. “Take the suspension kid” no longer puts an onion in the soup pot. Lazy slothful representation dug this grave. Kissing managements ass put the name on the tombstone. In central Florida PBA is called “Poor Broke and Alone”. On the west coast they are called something that I cannot write here and remain a gentleman. Meteor is on the way.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The meteor can't come soon enough. the PBA is a has been organization. Now it's a seld serving selfies foolish putz organization to do only one thing- enrich the leaders.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Where are all the facts? Seems like some individuals keep talking but with out any facts.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where are all the facts? Seems like some individuals keep talking but with out any facts.
    Here's some facts...The PLEA/IUPA folks scooped up another 68 cards in the past 48 hours. Folks are signing the petition in droves. More organizers will be arriving in town soon. The meteor is drawing closer.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's some facts...The PLEA/IUPA folks scooped up another 68 cards in the past 48 hours. Folks are signing the petition in droves. More organizers will be arriving in town soon. The meteor is drawing closer.
    Thank you! We need fresh ideas. Out with the old and In With the new

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •