Director - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Director

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you expect them to get there with a teleporter? Don’t talk shit about stuff you don’t know. That’s the departments biggest problem, everyone talks out of their ass.
    And the problem with SRT is they are always trying to cover up their mistakes then get mad like some high school jock when called out on them. You guys dropped the ball once again and this time it caused to civilians their life instead of just one.

Unregistered
    And the problem with SRT is they are always trying to cover up their mistakes then get mad like some high school jock when called out on them. You guys dropped the ball once again and this time it caused to civilians their life instead of just one.
    BUDDY turn the page. SRT is for when the scene is actually secure during a hostage situation not during a firing squad assault.

Unregistered
    If someone would have told me what I saw today I wouldn’t believe it. I still can’t comprehend how this made it from coral gables to Miramar without no saying stop. What makes this even more horrifying is that this was not even a county call. This was CGPD, and I didn’t see any of their units in Miramar.

This is so embarrassing. To see officers grouped together using a civilian vehicle for cover on a busy street playing “call of duty” in real life. I’m so disgusted and disappointed with the director. He needs to hold himself accountable for what happened today. I hope you the death of those innocent people haunt him!

You sir are a loser!! This is how your career will be remembered!!!

Unregistered
    Here you go Director. Have the stinky S#|t sandwich That you created. Enjoy. You deserve it.

Unregistered
    If someone would have told me what I saw today I wouldn’t believe it. I still can’t comprehend how this made it from coral gables to Miramar without no saying stop. What makes this even more horrifying is that this was not even a county call. This was CGPD, and I didn’t see any of their units in Miramar.

This is so embarrassing. To see officers grouped together using a civilian vehicle for cover on a busy street playing “call of duty” in real life. I’m so disgusted and disappointed with the director. He needs to hold himself accountable for what happened today. I hope you the death of those innocent people haunt him!

You sir are a loser!! This is how your career will be remembered!!!
    You nailed it!! Especially the call of duty part because that’s what most of these young arrogant punks in PRT grew up playing. They think real life is one of their video games and yesterday it slapped them in the face.

Unregistered
    I’m still in disbelief!

Unregistered
    This is what happens when you empower your friends and place them in positions because of your relationship with them. Now eat it.

Unregistered

Fired

command should be held accountable.

Unregistered
    And the whole time the only unit which could have ended this without innocent casualties kept getting on the radio to say they were on their way SMH
    Common sense would say let’s have SRT ready on the streets in this new ongoing trend of active shooters, suspicious packages, Bomb threats, etc etc etc. This case what happened here with the coral gables robbery I would have liked to see the SRT team do what they did as back when they took out the school bus hijacker. Why have a PRT for? not trained to the level of SRT and have no Negotiator or negotiating skills. Just a group of Officers not trained in many aspects as far as patience and discipline as well as SRT is. Place the best resources where they belong. Why send infantry, no disrespect to the boots on the ground but, why get less tactical level Officers involved in a situation as this? Heads will roll. Let’s get them SRT teams out there, instead if the training bureau working out.

Unregistered

Clueless people putting in their 2 cents!!!

Common sense would say let’s have SRT ready on the streets in this new ongoing trend of active shooters, suspicious packages, Bomb threats, etc etc etc. This case what happened here with the coral gables robbery I would have liked to see the SRT team do what they did as back when they took out the school bus hijacker. Why have a PRT for? not trained to the level of SRT and have no Negotiator or negotiating skills. Just a group of Officers not trained in many aspects as far as patience and discipline as well as SRT is. Place the best resources where they belong. Why send infantry, no disrespect to the boots on the ground but, why get less tactical level Officers involved in a situation as this? Heads will roll. Let’s get them SRT teams out there, instead if the training bureau working out.
    Well genius, if SRT we’re out running around on the streets all shift, They wouldn’t have the time to do the specialized training they do every day. Then they would just be as you say a group of officers not trained in as many aspects. It would be just a bunch of PRT guys running around. Before you throw your opinions out there take a minute to become educated on what you’re talking about.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast