Sheriff Tony uses 911 attack as reason he is not in the NFL? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He did not leave FSU because of 911. He fled because Leon County had issued a warrant for his arrest.
    You are correct, this guy is a complete fraud

Unregistered
    Let me get this straight. So number 18, aka TT, runs the rock a total of 3 times, for a total of 10 yards, with an average of 3.3 yards per carry, if my math is correct, gave up his NFL career to make America safer!?!? Ok, I didn't play college ball, so he would have had a much better chance at making an NFL team over me, but seriously, there are 4th and 5th string running backs that carried the ball more than him and were more impressive! What a load of crap this guy is dishing out. He does realize almost the entire world has that new thing called the internet, right? He knows he can be fact checked as the BS words are coming out of his mouth, right! Hey, the good news is at the rate he's going he'll cure cancer before long.
    That is the beauty of the democratic party, they believe anything they hear on TV or the news. Also, pumpkin head is a real republican.

Unregistered
    Just watched You tube video of TT speaking at the PSB, 911 memorial, looked at the crowd and said, he was in a class in college when he heard the 2001 Muslim attack in New York City. Right then he knew his duty was to America's safety and NOT to try out for the NFL which he said was is goal and implied was a done deal. I just wondered what the thirty other rookies, bigger, stronger, fasfer, and smarter trying out for a position , would have to say about that narcissistic comment. ?
    He played one snap in college. Sounds like NFL material to me.

Unregistered
    You are correct, this guy is a complete fraud
    Wow, the dummies at BSO are starting to wake up and figure it out. That’s didnt take long did it? Sarcasm.......

Unregistered
    Let me get this straight. So number 18, aka TT, runs the rock a total of 3 times, for a total of 10 yards, with an average of 3.3 yards per carry, if my math is correct, gave up his NFL career to make America safer!?!? Ok, I didn't play college ball, so he would have had a much better chance at making an NFL team over me, but seriously, there are 4th and 5th string running backs that carried the ball more than him and were more impressive! What a load of crap this guy is dishing out. He does realize almost the entire world has that new thing called the internet, right? He knows he can be fact checked as the BS words are coming out of his mouth, right! Hey, the good news is at the rate he's going he'll cure cancer before long.
    Sounds like a first round pick to me!

Unregistered

Only a few STAR college football players out of thousands ever make the NFL

Tony, a Philadelphia native, attended Tallahassee Community College before transferring to Florida State University. At Florida State, Tony earned a bachelor’s degree in criminology and criminal justice in 2002 and played on the football team under former coach Bobby Bowden.

He started his law enforcement career in 2005 with the Coral Springs Police Department where he served on the SWAT team for five years and rose to the rank of sergeant. Along the way, he earned a master’s degree in criminal justice in 2008 from Nova Southeastern University and worked as an adjunct professor for eight years. He resigned his job with Coral Spring Police in 2016 to focus on Blue Spear Solutions.
    I wasn't asking for his resume mrs. Clinton.
    I am sure they just give degrees at Florida state and Nova Southeastern
    The hate is incredible!
    I wasn't asking for his sketchy resume momma Gregory. I was wondering how the other more deserving , talented, bigger and faster athlete's would react, hearing how Mr. Tony thinks he could beat out anybody, with a real chance of even making ANY pro roster? IF he was any good, the pro scouts would have heard of him. His comment should have been,,that he was a nobody as a football player from a nobody school, who was given a spot on the practice squad like Rudie at Notre Dame! No way that little pathetic braggart would ever make ANY NFL TEAMS! OTHER THAN TOWEL BOY! Can anyone imagine what would happen to that pumpkin head , the first time four NFL linemen hit him at full speed? His pumpkin head would go north, his helmet would go east and his sack would be wrapped around his neck.

Unregistered

The terrorists were terrified!!!!!!! 😨 But big head let them live!!!!!!!

NOW Imagine the conversation between two Taliban Generals delivering this secret de -coded Intel to Osama bin laden, October 12, 2001! Thank Allah, our Prophet Muhammad ! De bloated yankee foozeball practice squad fat orangee headed Infidel known as the " poop thrower", has decided NOT to join the evil Americans war on terror. That wannabe dance 💃 dancing, dancing tub of Kentucky fried chicken 🐔 lard has decided to spare our LIVES!!!!!
    We ARE SAFE NOW!!!!!! PRAISE ALLAH and his Prophet Muhammad!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12